Ch: 18 (Crown prince)

ShuîYuê ran in the corridors, she was late for the ceremony when she bumped into a wall, she closed her eyes preparing herself for the impact as she hit the floor but she didn't feel any pain, she peeked open her eyes to see obsidian ones staring in hers, the person had his arm wrapped around her waist as she held onto his collar, their faces only inches away from eachother's, she felt the warm breath of the person holding her on her face who seemed to be in a daze, she looked away regaining her balance by pushing his shoulders, he realised he still had his arm around her waist so he quickly withdrew it.

"Are you hurt?" he asked, his voice smooth and authoritative.

"No, thank you for saving me Your Highness." ShuîYuê bowed her head.

Crown Prince stared at her she looked lovely, well according to him she always looked lovely but she looked even more beautiful today, she looked like a delicate girl for the first time in years of him knowing her, she never wore bright robes or jewellery at all keeping herself simple which people thought was boring, her personality wasn't bright either she kept quiet most of the time and was rather a reserved person who minded her own business and preferred if people minded their own, she never showed up for any gatherings other than when the Emperor ordered.

"You look beautiful," Jūn GuānYû praised,
"I mean, you don't dress up, so of course you look different but in a nice way." he added awkwardly.

ShuîYuê looked at the Crown Prince who refused to look at her, he was the most handsome man in Heaven even Xiàn Fèng's charms seemed to fade away in front of him, his golden and white hanfu covered his toned body, golden jewellery swaying slightly with the increase in his heartbeats, he was intelligent, kind and a gentleman, the crush of many in the Heavens, always so calm and mature, he never seemed to appear even slightly irritated in difficult situations, where others would have either killed the other person or themselves. ShuîYuê respected him a lot, he was an amazing Crown Prince and would make a even more wonderful Emperor one day.

" I didn't mean to make you  uncomfortable, I apologise." he commented when ShuîYuê didn't speak.

ShuîYuê shook her head, but mentally facepalmed, he was not looking at her. How would he know what she was doing, "No, Your Highness, please don't apologise. I should be the one saying sorry for bumping into you." she spoke politely.

He looked at her. She was awkwardly pulling her robes as they stuck to her body, highlighting her beautiful curves . He looked away, feeling warm suddenly, "It's alright. Shouldn't you be at the palace gates?" he questioned, ShuîYuê had completely forgotten about the opening ceremony. She bowed her head down before quickly walking away.

GuānYû stared at her as he stepped forwards he noticed a bead on the floor, he looked ahead to see another one far away and then a next one fell from Water Master's hand which had a small pouch in it, which was open. He ran after her, "Water Master!" He called, ShuîYuê turned around to look at him he ran towards her, stopping right before her. She backed away, scared they would collide, "You dropped this." he added holding out the beads.

She stared at his palm before looking at the pouch in her hand, which was open she cursed herself mentally for being careless,
She looked inside the pouch only one bead was in there the rest three were in Crown Prince's hand, she gingerly picked them off his palm and was about to put them in the bag but Crown Prince held her hand firmly she stared up at him in question. He analysed the beads for a second before looking down in her eyes, "Jīnyú got these, didn't he?" he inquired.