Ch: 25 (He's broken too )

ShuîYuê stared at him

ShuîYuê stared at him. "What, what do you mean?"

"I said I am not what you think I am." he repeated.

"Crown Prince! What are you saying?"  she asked, clearly worried.

He smiled bitterly. "I don't have my own spiritual weapon. I can't ever be the Emperor." he replied.

ShuîYuê couldn't believe it. "What about your sword? The one you fought with against that Ghost King ten years ago?" She asked in astonishment.

"That was ten years ago, it's true I defeated him, but that sword isn't my own, it's one of my father's strongest one. He gave it to me to save my face." he responded looking away.

Water Master seemed to be in shock. Crown Prince didn't have his own spiritual weapon. How could he ever be the Emperor? "Then- then why don't you have one?" She questioned bewildered.

"Why do you think I hate Jīnyú so much?" he asked bitterly, Water Master's expression changed to that of worry, Jīnyú had never been able to use his powers without going out of control he was a normal child born to the Emperor, he has always been weak and so when ShuîYuê found him in the bushes four years ago she thought that he might have simply fought with his parents and ran away, it wasn't until Ling Wen came to the Wudu Palace to take the boy back did she knew he was a prince that to of the Emperor.

Jīnyú couldn't control his powers ever that's why he was kept isolated in the royal palace, so when he unknowingly attacked Ling Wen as she forcefully took him back to the royal palace, he destroyed half the palace, even Jun Wu couldn't contain him, he was a power house but one who couldn't control the magnitude of it.

The second time she met him was when she was at the royal palace for a meeting with the Emperor, she noticed a small boy peeping through the window, she went outside to see that he had climbed a tree to peep in the room, when the maids who were looking for him screamed seeing him on the tree he lost his balance and fell down, his powers attacking anyone who came near him as he writhed in pain, It was only Water Master who could control his powers for some reason and so Jun Wu reluctantly sent Jīnyú to the Wudu Palace to be trained.

"Your spiritual weapon is inside his body?" she asked, dread filling her.

Crown Prince smiled bitterly. "I was eighteen when he was six years old. He had accidentally seen my spiritual weapon before I accepted it. Therefore, it transferred itself in his body." he whispered sadly. "He started being unstable only after he turned ten." he added.

"Isn't there a way to get the weapon out of his body?" she questioned, distraught.

"There is. The weapon will leave his body if either he dies or I do." he murmured.

Water Master fell to the floor, Jīnyú couldn't manage to control his powers at all because of this, she thought that the boy had some issues with his powers, and hence, he couldn't control it. "You won't kill him, right?" she asked carefully.