Ch: 12 (Claims on maids )

Water Master has been acting strange recently, the people in the palace could tell that much, She was more crabby than usual snapping at anyone who made even the slightest mistake but the people knew why this was happening, All four of the elementals had been seen entering and leaving the Martial hall of Emperor Jun Wu quite often, they were after all given the biggest responsibility of guarding the gates during the crowning ceremony which was only a few days after. The entire Heaven was busy preparing for never-ending things, getting the security checked, making the royal garments, preparing enough food for the crowning ceremony and many more responsibilities so when the Water Master received a letter inviting her to the Palace of Yú Yìfēi she crumbled that letter and threw it aside instead, receiving a death threat from Wind Master telling her to show up and if she did not Water Master could kiss her life goodbye so reluctantly she showed up to the Palace of Yú Yìfēi.

This palace was just as bright as the Palace of Xiàn Fèng but it was much more breezy here, It was covered in shades of cyan and white giving it a calming presence, It was very noisy though, maids gossiping around about handsome officials and all sorts of stuff, Palaces were reflections of their Master's and ShuîYuê was sure Aunt Rong Pei had not lied to her when she told her this, Water Master walked up to a maid casually, who was chatting with her fellow maid.

"Excuse me, where's Wind Master right now?" Bài ShuîYuê asked, which caught both the maids off guard. They stared at Water Master unable to speak. Just then, a maid spoke up.

"Water Master please this way." she said, motioning towards the main hall. Water Master walked away, leaving the two dumbstruck maids alone.

"Was that Water Master?" one of them asked dumbstruck.

"Anxi JîeJîe said she was so maybe." shrugged the other one. People stared at Bài ShuîYuê as she walked past them behind Anxi who seemed very delighted, They stared at the new person walking away but since Wind Master had many friends new people always came to the Palace of Yú Yìfēi.

The maids ran around the palace holding expensive clothes which were been taken somewhere, ShuîYuê looked at the people staring at her, but they scurried away as soon as she made eye contact with them,
Laughter could be heard from the main hall as ShuîYuê's entered. It belonged to no one other than Wind Master who was ordering maids around to show her this and that while giggling like a child.

Anxi was about to announce Water Master's arrival when she raised her finger to her lips shushing the maid, Yìfēi didn't notice she was being watched as she was busy picking out mistakes in the designs of the clothes and having maids pair up different shades together to see which one looked the best.

"Not this! It looks far too bright, pair it with the moss green one...now it looks better, doesn't it?" Yìfēi bubbled as she clapped her hands.

"Souxin, pair this up with that lilac robe and Jade put these gold jewellery around it, let me see if it looks nice." Yìfēi ordered, ShuîYuê stared at the two maids who happily complied with Wind Master's wishes.

'This is what people from my palace have been up to, huh?' ShuîYuê thought to herself, 'I see where they came to do shopping for necessities.'

"My lady, this looks better with the Vermilion robe." Souxin said as she held up a white inner robe to Yìfēi who had a pout on her lips, debating whether it looked beautiful enough or not.

"How about a cream one instead?" suggested someone, maids turned around, their smiles disappearing off their faces as Water Master stood leaning against the wall with Anxi to her side.

"That's a wonderful idea!" Yìfēi cheered, looking at her best friend, "My, my, your choices have improved so much in my company, YueYue!" Yìfēi remarked proudly.

Heaven in abyss, Hell in paradiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें