Chapter 78

Bumper, no longer hide their traces, rushed out of the warehouse, and rushed to the newly established destination. The traces of the Huayang people, under the supervision of Lu Huan’an’s bugs, quickly planned the nearest route.

The most troublesome thing is that the patrols need to chop off their heads or pierce their hearts. Otherwise, even if they break their limbs, they will feel no pain and want to attack people. This phenomenon makes everyone frown. After all, it is obvious that this group of people. They are probably all so-called experimental subjects. If this group of people appeared in front of the public, how terrible and troublesome they would be.

"Put all the collected weapons into the space and twist them, bring all that can be brought, and get rid of them all at once!" No matter how much movement Lu Fengxu may cause, anyway, there are endless patrols in front of them. Batch after batch, after killing, you still need to use a laser cannon to make a way.

"What material is this wall that can't even be penetrated by a laser cannon." Lu Huan'an kicked off the wrist of the man with the laser sword, like a bandit, tore off all the weapons on him and threw it behind him.

Surrounded by Murphy’s crazy treatment of the wounded, and the people in the technical department are busier than her, using special instruments to pour energy into the equipment, so that other people responsible for attacks can have an endless stream of weapons, most The people in the outer circle are in charge of holding shields to resist the attack from the shooting. A small pair of people and horses cooperate well, like a pedestrian tank.

Unfortunately, as Lu Huan’an said, the original plan was to destroy the wall to go to the destination, but found that the wall was harder than expected. It would take a lot of time to destroy it, so it was better to take the nearest corridor route.

"That wall is the hardest material in the spacecraft, and it is probably used to build the wall." A soldier from the technical department replied to Lu Huan'an after working.

"These people are really rich." Lu Fengxu was covered in blood. Of course, these were the blood of the enemy. With one sword and one shot, she killed waves after waves.

I don’t know if it’s because of Yunlan. Lu Fengxu’s speed of killing the enemy is getting faster and faster. Almost all of them are solved with a single shot, a few knives, and a few kills, and then he takes over. The laser cannon thrown by the person has the maximum output. It has a laser cannon with a diameter of close to two meters, forcibly suppressing the opponent’s laser cannon.

The entire corridor was directly burned, and a bang hit the farthest wall. The wall was full of charred black. Although the wall was strong, it could not offset the powerful impact. As a result, every shelling of the land breeze caused strong vibrations, but The patrols in front of him were soon covered by the influx of patrols again, and the laser cannons that had already been reported were dropped, and Lu Fengxu rushed in again, killing him.

~~~

In one room, several young ladies and young masters are sitting lazily on comfortable recliners. The table beside them is full of food, wine, and many handsome men and women in their clothes. They are almost on vacation. ,

Suddenly there was a shock outside, making them all frowned.

"I have never heard of such a big experiment today. What are you doing!" Hua Yang took the lead. He had wine stains on his body, which was obviously spilled from the shock just now, making him angry. Smashed the wine glass to the ground,

"If you have an opinion, go out and see for yourself, maybe you are experimenting with some strange species, and you don't know what to make of the perfection. It is smelly and unattractive." A woman with heavy makeup ate aside. The pastry carefully handed over with alpha, said lazily.