Chapter 16

After finishing filming in Yunmu, when she returned to the rest area, she saw a swarthy eagle emitting a low air pressure, but she only raised her eyebrows and did not speak. Instead, she sat where she was just now.

Suiying looked at Yun Mu's profile, a trace of depression flashed in his eyes, always feeling that his unhappiness was ignored by the other party.

This result made her a little bit disappointed, but she and Yun Mu didn't have a long time, and she stayed beside each other sternly. This is inevitable.

After thinking about it this way, Shuying’s heart feels better.

"Blanccoli, get it for me..." Yun Mu's mouth became greedy as soon as he sat down. As a foodie, he had a large box of desserts. If he didn't eat it, his brain would burn out, but he was about to ask Tong Bianca to get it. , And there was a bang beside him,

Turning my head, I saw that the eagle had put a small pile of snacks on the table. Each one was exquisite, and the number was nearly 100. There were even several bags beside the eagle’s feet. Placed on the ground,

Looking at the snacks stuffed on the table, and then at the eagle, the exposed eyes glowed inexplicably.. The illusion of a dog asking for a reward made Yun Mu a little embarrassed. What's the matter?

"Wow, Xiangta, Sweet Lover, House of Honey..." Tong Qianli swept across the pile of dim sum dumbstruck, and said many of the famous dim sum shops in Yun World.

"Yingying, why are you buying so much?" Yun Mu was silent for a moment before asking, this amount, won't you buy a copy of everything in those stores?

"I'll eat it for you." Muying said in a dull voice, with some anxiety in his tone.

".. I understand your intentions, but this amount..." Yun Mu was interrupted before he finished speaking.

"You eat, I will finish eating if you can't finish it." Suiying seemed to want to prove his words, patted his chest to show that he was really fine.

Is this the point? Alpha’s appetite is not wrong, but she heard that Alpha loves meat instead of sweets, right? She wants to finish eating these things?

With the mentality of trying, Yun Mu put a strawberry cream cake in front of the eagle.

"you eat first."

"You don't want to eat?" Suiying asked in a low voice at Yun Mu's behavior.

"Aren't you happy if I let you eat first?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows and asked.

".. Oh..." The eagle opened the carton, revealing the strawberry cream cake that looks very good.

The creamy white cream is squeezed into a flower dress, enveloping the beige cake, and there is a large bright red strawberry on it. If an omega or sweets lover sees it, his index finger will move, but a tangled eagle flashes in his eyes. ,

I picked up the small fork that came with it, cut a piece, and put it in my mouth. The first thing I tasted is the strong milk flavor, but what follows is the sweet and greasy flavor. Let the eagle's movements stop, under the mask Frowned,

But this was what Yun Mu gave her to eat. Muying still picked up the fork to continue eating. As a result, the cake in front of her disappeared. When she looked up, she saw that her cake had appeared in Yun Mu's hands.

"If you don't like to eat, don't force it. I can't finish buying so much. It's also a waste. The cake must be fresh to taste." Yun Mu said helplessly.

In Cloud World, food is not going to be bad, but in order to make customers feel comfortable, such dessert shops usually make them on the same day and sell them on the same day, just to make customers feel comfortable, and it is also one of the selling points.