Chapter 49

"Wow!"

"Yeah!"

In the exclamation, Yun Mu also saw the face of the visitor clearly.

"Huh? Fengcen? You are here, too."

That's right, the man who appeared in front of them was not the imaginary man, but the actor Feng, who was also a little embarrassed, but maybe it was because of his alpha skill, which was better than the previous Gumier and Lin Mi. Many,

"Why are everyone here?" It was obvious that Feng Cen was a little bit astonished that he actually ran into someone and encountered it all at once.

"Lin Mi and Miss Gu were also the ones we saw just now. I didn't expect Feng Cen to come here too. It's a coincidence." Yun Mu said with a smile.

"Well... it's a coincidence." Feng Cen smiled and nodded, but his gaze was shot on Lu Fengxu. Recalling that Yun Mu had something to say, he met Lin Mi and Gumi'er just now? Does that mean that Yun Mu and Lu Fengxu have been together since the beginning of the game? ! Unforgivable!

Feng Cen did not expect that Lu Fengxu stared at him in the same way, bubbling sadly in his heart. Although he knew that Yun Mu was not interested in Feng Cen, but seeing her talking to Feng Cen, Lu Fengxu still felt very uncomfortable and wanted to take people. Hide it at home, not to be seen by anyone, especially the annoying alpha!

The eyes of the two clashed fiercely in the air like this, and Yun Mu and the others also noticed something was wrong. They looked at this and then again.

Touching his chin, Yun Mu frowned slightly as he looked up and down at Lu Fengxu. He always felt that Lu Fengxu and Feng Cen had an inexplicable sense of familiarity at this time. They felt that they had faced each other many times. Why?

"It's so lively here~" The man's voice suddenly sounded, shocking everyone, all turned and looked in the direction of the door.

I saw the man leaned in half of his head, his eyeballs turned, and he looked at the crowd conscientiously, holding the clown mask in his right hand, shaking from side to side, as if to greet everyone, and seemed to be satisfied that everyone’s eyes were on him, man. Then I entered the room,

"Jie Jie Jie, little mice, have all gathered here?"

The space here is too small and it’s hard to use it. Yun Mu frowned slightly and looked at the almost crowded space with five of them, and the man blocked the door, making the room more crowded.

"Hey!" Lin Mi hugged Yun Mu's arm in fear and let out a small whine.

Qiangqiang... The man didn't know where he took out a huge sickle. The blade was shining with white light under the light, and the surface of the knife was covered with dark red blood stains, which looked terrifying, but...

Yun Mu looked at the height that was about to hit the ceiling. In such a narrow environment, using this weapon would not be easy to use. Just as Yun Mu was thinking about it, the man raised his sickle like this.

Brushing, with a strong wave, a flash of light flew across the air, almost a conditioned reflex, causing Yun Mu to squat down holding the screaming Lin Mi, only to feel the cool breeze on his head.

Lifting his head slightly, looking up,

"Hello... Isn't this a joke?"

I saw that the originally smooth cabinet was cut out with a thin line, so I traversed half of the room and looked around and found that everyone was fine. Yun Mu couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, and a subtle voice attracted Yun. Mu's gaze, looking sideways,