Chapter 66

Yun Mu and the others landed directly on the exclusive channel in the military department. Originally, Yun Mu felt wrong. After all, this is the highest headquarters of the army, but Lu Fengxu said very righteously that they had better do it all. Just because of a physical examination, he went directly to the military headquarters.

"This is the military department." Yun Mu saw many people standing outside, seeming to be coming to welcome them. No, to be precise, he saw Lu Fengxu's mecha and came to welcome the major general's return. ,

Yun Mu was taken by Lu Fengxu to the next step, and when he landed in the sight of everyone, he heard the sound of gasp in addition to the greeting to Lu Fengxu.

"Go and do your own thing." When facing the army, Lu Fengxu's momentum immediately changed. He put Yun Mu down, stood straight facing the crowd, and waved his hand neatly to give orders.

"Yes!" The crowd who seemed to be busy immediately dispersed to perform their own work. It can be seen that Lu Fengxu is full of prestige here, and he does not even look at gossip, which shows the effect.

"Sister Yun..." Lin Mi didn't dare to shout loudly for this serious atmosphere, and quietly ran to Yun Mu's side, calling out softly, looking at the mecha behind Yun Mu with some envy.

"I really want to take a mech."

"You can go to your sister Wang, she will take you with you." Yun Mu rubbed Lin Mi's cheek and said, if Wang Danyan saw Lin Mi sitting in the mecha with other alphas, she would definitely be angry.

"Sister Yun, why are your lips swollen?" Lin Mi blinked and asked.

Although she hadn't seen Yun Mu in the past few days, Yun Mu's lips were indeed abnormal, especially red and slightly swollen. This made Lin Mi couldn't help asking.

"This..." Yun Mu stroked his lips, his face red and green, like a palette.

Lin Mi's voice is not loud or small, at least people in the vicinity can hear it. Yun Mu feels a lot of eyes circling on her body, she retracts what she had just thought, the attraction of gossip can't stop her majesty!

And this guy! Yun Mu felt that she had agreed to Lu Fengxu, which was fundamentally wrong. This guy was so dissatisfied at all. She could be called a kissing madman. She felt her mouth was numb, so she could come for any reason.

Even when he was about to get off the mecha just now, there was another tongue kiss. Yun Mu felt that this person was just pretending to be obedient, and then he gave a sweetness and asked for it like crazy!

Thinking of this, Yun Mu couldn't help but glared at Lu Fengxu, but he didn't expect that the servant licked his lips towards her, and there was a little desire in his eyes.

Yun Mu: Keep your people set up!

Lin Mi & nearby soldiers: I seem to know what? !

"Oh, let's go for a physical examination first." Seeing that Yun Mu's eyes had reached the point of death, Lu Fengxu recovered his senses, coughed dryly, waved, and several of her adjutants came over immediately. One of them said,

"Take some members of the program team to do a physical examination, and then put those people in a cell."

Just as the adjutant split into two groups and quickly left, Yun Mu was about to raise his heel to follow Lin Mi's pace, but was grabbed by Lu Fengxu's arm.

"What's the matter?" Yun Mu asked with raised eyebrows, this person wouldn't want to come here in public?

"I'll take you there," Lu Fengxu said softly.