Chapter 76

"When will this kind of day end?" Lu Huan'an sighed, thinking about him like this, so he missed his family!

"You can go back when you finish the task," Lu Fengxu said lightly.

"At that time, there are still many things that need to be dealt with."

I rubbed my temples with a headache. Now everyone is washed away, and it’s difficult to convey the news. It’s ok to drive the mecha, but it’s very resource intensive. Only on the first day, people are sent to various groups to find other troops. Whenever you find someone, don’t make a start, wait for the troops to come and sit down.

But in such a place where the magnetic field is chaotic, it is difficult to use the machine to guide the direction, and only carpet search. This is not only very inefficient. They happen to fall on the largest planet among them. The search is more difficult and the time spent is more. many,

During this period, there are many strange and strange species that cannot be eaten but have strong attack power. Their paws or saliva and teeth contain huge poison. Basically, in this kind of place, injuries may lead to death, so they not only have to Carpet search, you have to avoid these troublesome things,

"Now we have only searched for only one-third, and it is very difficult to supply supplies like this." Lu Huan'an patted his head and finally put the problem on the key point. Materials are indeed the biggest problem they face today. , Don’t fight before they fight, they starve to death.

"Report, Major General, we found a strange flying object in the sky not far away!" Suddenly a soldier ran over and reported to the three.

"Take me over and have a look." Lu Fengxu didn't go out soon, took the binoculars in the soldier's hand, and looked at where the soldier was pointing.

It was a black thing that looked like a giant eagle, flapping its wings and flying from them at high speed. It was an unseen flying species. Apart from two huge claws, it had hundreds of claws on its belly. It seems to be grasping something above, wherever it goes, all species avoid it, as if the other side is such a terrible existence,

It flies very fast. When Lu Fengxu saw it, it was only the size of a thumb, but after observing it for a while, it was already three times the size of what he had just seen, and it had hundreds of eyes. Was he looking for something or was observing, Lu Feng's gaze condensed, and he waved to everyone.

Everyone acted immediately, hiding in hiding, disguised in disguise, no traces of people could be seen on the ground, the flying species passed by, the sun on their heads was gone, as if entering the night, some grass on the ground almost all It was lifted off, showing its power. After the species flew for a while, Lu Fengxu signaled that everyone could come out.

"What is that, mutant species" Lu Huan'an was afraid to pat his chest, not to mention killing that creature. He thought that as long as the species landed here, he could kill a large number of them, but he quickly touched his chin. ,

"Sister, are the paws on its abdomen holding something?"

"It's some species, as well as supplies. I guess the thing is a man-made product, and it is estimated to fly to our target." Lu Fengxu quickly concluded.

"It's really convenient to use this species to carry supplies." Lu Huan'an patted his head and said.

"We are heading in the direction that the thing flew just now, and everyone is ready to move quickly!" Lu Fengxu ordered directly.

Everyone started to move, Murphy looked at Lu Huan'an who was still standing there, raised an eyebrow and said.

"What are you still doing here"