Chapter 46

In the dimly lit room, I can only feel the warmth that can be touched, and the gentle scorching, close breath,

Listening to the powerful heartbeat of the person below him, Yun Mu felt inexplicably hot all over, brushing up on her body, as if she moved aside,

"Are you OK?"

Just as Yun Mu was speaking, there was a sudden click on his head, flashing a goose-yellow light that would not glaring, illuminating the entire room.

"It's okay." Lu Fengxu said, pressing the soft mattress underneath and shook his head. She stretched out her hand and pushed the door, and found that the door did not move at all. It seemed that it was indeed locked.

Looking at Lu Fengxu's movements, Yun Mu couldn't help sighing. No wonder he was going into the room at night, otherwise the corridor would not be able to sleep at all. Maybe he fell asleep and his body sank into the slime. Think about it. All feel terrible.

And the food supply room does not have a door to let people have a good rest. After all, the man also said that the night is his home court. I am afraid that the "game" he called it will be implemented all night.

I don’t know if it’s good or bad...

I looked at Yun Mu, who was also looking around, put the backpack in the middle, and took out the bread, chocolate and other food.

"Let’s eat something first, although we only have to go, but we also ate a meal. You should be hungry." Lu Fengxu handed Yun Mu a piece of bread and naturally twisted a bottle of juice for Yun Mu. .

"Ah...thank you." As a result, Lu Fengxu stuffed the juice and bread in his hands. Yun Mu moved his lower body and went to the bed to eat. The food on the wall was not very good, and it was very crowded, but it was always opposite. The toilet is well eaten, she doesn’t want to be told of any strange habit, but the area of the room is so big, if the crumbs fall, it will be difficult to clean up.

Seeing Yun Mu hiding in the corner, looking pitiful, Lu Feng opened his mouth and wanted to say that he didn't mind, but thinking that he was still live, he could only shut his mouth.

After thinking for a while, he turned around and entered the toilet. Yun Mu looked strangely at the sound of splashing water coming from the toilet, and his eyes turned sharply.

what happened? Could it be that Lu Feng was washing the toilet? Do you use water from the sink? Impossible... The water in the sink is not too big to go there. It is too far-fetched to wash the toilet.

Just when Yun Mu was about to finish eating a piece of bread, his eyes looked at the toilet door from time to time.

At this moment, with a click, the door was opened, and a white vapor spread, causing Yun Mu to squint his eyes slightly, while Lu Fengxu, who was covered in some moisture, was standing at the door, wiping himself with a towel in his hand. s hair,

The clothes on my body are different from the previous ones. It is a simple blue thin long sleeves with simple black trousers. It looks like home clothes, but with Lu Fengxu's face and aura, he wears this clothes into a famous brand. ,

Maybe just after taking a shower, Lu Fengxu's face felt a lot softer, not as serious and cold as usual in front of everyone, and...

Yun Mu stared blankly at Lu Fengxu’s hair, dripping onto his skin. Lu Fengxu’s skin was not as white and tender as the omega, nor was it like some soldiers who had dark and rough skin due to long-term sun exposure. A little faint bronze color, more attractive,

The naughty drops of water flow along the smooth neck of the land breeze, flow through the collarbone, and finally hide in the deep groove...

Fuck me, what's wrong with the inexplicable dry tongue?