Chapter 44

Touching... fell to the ground, Yun Mu heard a muffled groan from the person below. Just now in the air, the person hugging her turned strongly, and fell on the ground in the form of himself on top and the other side as a mat.

"...Are you okay?" Yun Mu quickly got up, looking at the person who was propping up from the ground somewhat complicatedly. She didn't understand why this person always had to protect herself.

"It's okay, it's just a small height, and the floor is soft." Lu Feng dabbled his scattered hair and said softly.

"Soft?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows in surprise, and touched the floor. The touch was a bit slippery and soft like a slime, and his fist could be beaten easily, and it would return to the original after a while. ,

"This is a special material that can reduce the strength. From the height we fell, it would be two floors at most. Even if the omega is aching at most, it won't be a big problem for me." Lu Fengxu explained patiently.

"Hey, it's no wonder you dare to use that kind of mechanism, but it seems that there are also on the wall? This is not a building made of this material? Given the situation just dropped, we will not be in the basement." He touched his chin and speculated.

"This situation is hard to say." Lu Fengxu lightly touched the same soft wall, his eyes narrowed slightly, as if he had some thought. At this moment, the voice of the man who had just disappeared rang.

"Jie Jie Jie, then, little mice, the game has started. Now let’s explain the rules. Every two hours, I will go out hunting. Of course, the mice can resist or find a place to hide. Oh, of course. There will be an hour for you to rest in the middle of two hours, otherwise the game will not be fun." The man said with a weird smile, he said after a pause,

"By the way, it's my home court at night. Please don't forget to find your shelter when you run away~ I prefer the crying little mouse~ Jie Jie Jie, then everyone, we are one See you in hours~"

"Uh...very disgusting and interesting game." Yun Mu said with a sigh. This kind of entertainment is indeed a favorite type of the public. After all, you can see different idols, but the effect is rather ugly. I don't know who it is. This kind of show came up, but... Yun Mu's eyes fell on Lu Fengxu who was on the side.

"The man just now couldn't beat you? How would he hunt you?"

"It should set the rules." Lu Fengxu said helplessly, pointing to the road ahead.

"Anyway, let's move forward. As I said earlier, we have to find the room first."

"Um..." Yun Mu nodded, and walked forward side by side with Lu Fengxu.

Every place here seems to have the slime-like texture. Fortunately, there is no such unpleasant plastic smell, but it is uneven. If you stand in one place for too long, you will sink into it, unless you step in place. You have to keep going forward,

The sight was dim and dim, and I felt that I couldn't see the road ahead. The two of them walked silently like this. I don’t know how long...

"We won't be spinning around in one place? Why don't we see other entrances?" Yun Mu looked strangely.

Along the way, apart from the uneven surface, they did not find any fork in the road, or room, is it unusually big here? After so long, it is not enough to go to the next stage, but that is impossible.

"May need some small organs." Lu Fengxu said and began to observe the wall on the side. Yun Mu knelt down and looked at the ground, hoping to find some clues, but found out.

The wall makes it possible to see a little gray-white wall, but the floor really looks like a bottomless black hole.

"I always feel that there is something deep on the floor, I can't see it to the end."