Chapter 75

Kacha, in excitement, Yun Mu shook his hand directly, and the tea cup that had just been put down was knocked to the ground and shattered directly, and the tea inside was also spilled on the ground, frightened and screamed at the milk frying beside Yun Mu. ,

"Sorry, sorry." Yun Mu touched Milk's head, soothing its emotions, looking at Yang Chen, inevitably gloomier.

"Are there any clues"

"The teacher said that there were a few men who couldn't see their faces. They drove the car and waited outside at a very early time. The first time I saw him, the security guards even asked, confirming that there is no problem before letting the other person stay there. I went to ask the security guard. The one who came was because she felt like Yunlan looked like a woman, explaining that because I was not free, she came to pick it up in person. Most importantly, Yunlan came out by herself and then jumped into the car. , So the security and the teachers didn’t stop it.” Yang Chen frowned and gave a rough idea of what happened.

"It seems that the other party is here prepared, and even this kind of rhetoric is ready." Yun Mu clicked on the table. What she specially found for Yunlan was the best school on the planet to manage children's safety, but she did not expect , To prevent accidental prevention, they directly found someone with a face similar to Yunlan,

Also, she has never appeared in school. If she doesn’t pretend to be like herself, she’s not convincing at all.

But Lu Fengxu has no brothers or sisters, so the only guess is that the other party is a cross-dressing, but what method did they use to get Yunlan in the car, it’s not that Yunlan has never seen Lu Fengxu, how could he just look at that face? Go up

Under this round of speculation, Yun Mu was even more certain. The other party must have a lot of background, and he was still cautious.

"Want to call the police" Yang Chen asked with a sigh.

"I guess it's useless to report to the police. Since the other party dared to kidnap people, I guess they are quite confident that the police will not do anything to them. Maybe they received our report and dealt with it negatively." Yun Mu sneered, not because she didn't trust the police. But if the other party has monstrous power, it is powerless to face such a situation.

What should I do now? Yun Mu brushed his hair and was about to speak. Suddenly, Zhi Nao made a beep, making Yun Mu's movements pause.

Looking down, with a slightly mocking smile on his face, Zhi Nao shook in front of Yang Chen.

"It seems that some people don't just want to take away the buns, but the goal is quite clear."

"You mean..." Yang Chen widened her eyes, but she didn't finish her words. She just felt that a hurricane hit the back of her head, and she had no time to react, and felt a sharp pain.

Turning his head back, his mouth opened slightly, as if he had seen something, and then his stomach was hit hard by a dark shadow that was barely visible to the naked eye, and he fell slowly.

"The guests came really quickly." Yun Mu looked at Yang Chen who fell on the ground and narrowed his eyes. Then he looked at the people coming, like what Yang Chen had just tolerated, black clothes and black pants, except for his eyes, everything else was covered. Cover up,

"Please leave with us." Standing in the front, the man who looked like the leader retracted his fist and said to Yun Mu. The voice was calm and unwavering, and there was even a robot-like stance.

"You guys have something to do with those mechas in the previous cloud world, mecha contests?" Yun Mu frowned slightly, the tone of the machine call was exactly the same as it was at that time. After all, it was the moment of life and death, and the impression was particularly deep.