Chapter 27

In the small garden, two women are leaning together, one is sitting, the other is bent, the distance between the face and the face is very close, the breath of the nose is entangled,

Both of them have top-notch looks. Such a harmonious picture is really pleasing to the eye. Of course, no one appreciates it at this time, and one of the parties does not think it is beautiful.

"What are you doing...?" Yun Mu gritted his teeth and looked at the face close to him, trying to pull away, but the hands holding his shoulders were like iron, which directly fixed her body. There was no pain, but she moved. No more!

Why is this feeling so familiar? It seems that similar incidents have happened before! Varkassen-Dish-

"You are about to fall." He was indulging in the soft fragrant nephrite in his arms, and the tip of his nose was full of sweet and sweet smells. Lu Fengxu suddenly woke up when he heard Yun Mu's words, but he didn't let go of his hand and said in a low voice.

fall down? Yun Mu froze for a moment, looked back, the limited area of the reclining chair, there is not much room, but he just stepped back subconsciously, has already withdrawn to the edge of the recliner, and if you step back a little bit, the whole person may be turned over.

Realizing this, Yun Mu's face flushed a little, she reached out and pushed Lu Fengxu.

"Well, I know, I won't fall, you let go first."

Lu Fengxu concealed his unwillingness, retracted his hands and stood up, his hands were attached to his back again, but this time it was not because he wanted to suppress the tension, but because of the friction between his fingertips, as if he wanted to recall the touch just now.

"Huh..." Yun Mu moved forward, confirming that he would not make any mistakes again, and when he looked up, he found that Lu Fengxu was still standing very close to him. He couldn't help but wonder.

"Why are you still here?"

Lu Fengxu: There is a feeling of running out and losing.

Gritting his teeth, Lu Feng wondered that Yun Mu must still remember him, otherwise he would not be so hostile to him. Of course, the attitude of the other party is not incomprehensible. Whoever is stronger by an unfamiliar alpha will cause resentment. , Yun Mu did not directly take her to court, she should be thankful, but... she was not reconciled!

It was not because she was ignored by an omega, but after getting along, she really felt that the other party was a good person, and Yun Mu was undoubtedly more in line with her favorite than those pretentious family omegas.

If it hadn't happened before, wouldn't Yun Mu be like this to himself?

It's a pity that Lu Fengxu also had to sigh, because of this incident, her life had something to do with the other party. This is really... I don't know whether people should be happy or lost.

"The last time I saw an alpha enter your house, it was you..." Before Lu Fengxu finished his question, he was interrupted by Yun Mu.

"Wow, our relationship is what you think." Yun Mu watched Lu Fengxu vigilantly. With the other party's power, Yun Mu didn't believe that Lu Fengxu didn't know who he was, so he approached himself so deliberately. intention!

But for several important characters in the plot, Yun Mu didn't want to get involved. As for the things that shouldn't happen when she came, Yun Mu didn't feel much.

One is because Yun Mu knew that Lu Fengxu was also a victim, and the other was that the time she wore it was like this, and she couldn't go back in time or anything, as long as she didn't involve her, she would be lucky.