Chapter 67

"Where are we going now?" Yun Mu saw that Lu Fengxu didn't mean to take her out. Instead, he let her get on a military suspension vehicle and asked with raised eyebrows.

"Go find someone." Lu Fengxu gave a rare and mysterious turn, started the car, and drove out quickly.

"This car is exclusive to each of you?" Yun Mu asked, recalling seeing a row of almost identical cars just now.

"Well, in order to make it impossible to recognize the identity of the driver, most of the cars in the military department are the same." Lu Fengxu explained softly.

So it’s more convenient to perform secret tasks? Yun Mu touched his chin, is it okay to say this kind of thing? But she can't recognize it, knowing it doesn't seem to make a difference?

After driving in the car for nearly 20 minutes, it turned into a small villa,

"Here." Lu Fengxu bent over to unfasten his seat belt for Yun Mu and said confidently.

"You can get off the car directly, there is absolutely no sneak shot here."

"Here?" Yun Mu got out of the car after seeing Lu Fengxu's words. Without hesitation, he followed Lu Fengxu's movements and got out of the car.

"This is my villa in Dixing." Lu Fengxu briefly introduced.

Sure enough, he is a rich man! Following in the footsteps of Lu Fengxu, Yun Mu realized that it was a small villa from a distance, but only when he walked in and realized that the villa was twice as big as the place where she lived, and the garden outside was much bigger. Well, the evil capitalist.

"The environment here is pretty good." Yun Mu looked around, and the surroundings seemed to be furnished like villas, which should also be similar to the facilities on Yun Mu.

Suddenly Yun Mu saw a building on a hillside not far away that looked different from other brand-new villas. The buildings there seemed to be a bit old, and there seemed to be a "vacuum zone" around it, without anything. The building is close, and there are even trees visible to the naked eye around it, which isolates the building from other places.

It's strange... this building... has an inexplicable sense of familiarity, why? It should be the first time he came to Emperor Star, Yun Mu frowned, wondering why he had such a strange reaction.

Lu Fengxu noticed Yun Mu's gaze, and fell to the building on the next hillside, gliding a trace of his eyes.

"It's best not to go there, you will get into trouble."

"Is that so?" Yun Mu retracted his gaze, suppressing complex thoughts, or followed Lu Fengxu's steps into the villa.

As soon as the door opened, I heard Lu Huan’an shouting.

"Wow hahaha, I won, I won, I am still tender if you want to win!"

"Huh, you always cheat every time. What's fun, this green tea watch, puck, that green tea man!" The familiar child voice attracted Yun Mu's attention, and he immediately bypassed Lu Fengxu and saw the living room. Seeing Yunlan and Lu Huan’an playing a fighting game against the light curtain,

She seemed to be playing with excitement. She was sweating and she didn’t even notice the arrival of the two. On the contrary, a sweet-looking girl sitting on the sofa noticed them. She quickly stood up, grabbed Lu Huan’s arm, and let out softness. Soft voice,

"Huan'an, Lan Lan, Sister Xu and Goddess Yun are here."

"What?" Lu Huan'an stopped for a moment when he wanted to continue, his eyes turned to the door, he drew his hair and quickly adjusted his appearance.