Chapter 9

"Bun, what do you buy so many things for?"

At this time, Yun Mu had bought a new bracelet, which was similar to her original fox, but a little bigger, but the red fur was still eye-catching.

However, in addition to the fur this time, there is also a lot of food hanging on the fox’s back, so that her hair is almost covered, and the two slap-sized buns on the head are jumping.

A mellow and fragrant body, but with big watery eyes, and when you look carefully, you can see that the thumb-sized white fat arms are holding the cake and gulping happily.

Food eating food?

This is the reason why most people stayed sideways. Yun Mu even heard the click of a photo, and only felt that the black line was full.

Because Yunlan’s appearance may be in trouble. After all, there are many people in the world of Yunlan, and it is not like they live in the small real life circle.

So she just picked a disguise for Yunlan herself, but she didn't expect that she would pick a bun? He also said that he was not a bun, typical duplicity.

"Mummy, Mummy, the things in the cloud world are so delicious, let's eat together in the future!"

The Cloud World has a rule that people under ten must be accompanied by an adult to avoid bad studies. In the past, almost all the people who brought Yunlan to the Cloud World were Yang Chen.

Although Yang Chen watched her grow up, she was equivalent to her own sister, but she felt embarrassed to trouble each other every time, so she was restrained when she came to the cloud world, and it was the best thing to come with Mommy.

"Ah, Mommy, I want to eat that too."

"Well, it's up to you." Yun Mu sighed, and could only appoint a bun on the road to the Mecha Contest, running around for Yunlan, buying food!

When I bought the tickets and came to the competition square, the game was about to start. For Yunlan, Yun Mu leaned on the soft figure of the fox and squeezed into the crowd desperately, finally breaking through the crowd and reaching the front position which was not bad.

She has messy hair, and even Yunlan's bulging body is a bit deformed. Fortunately, she is afraid that people will fall, so she squeezes the buns in her mouth, otherwise she doesn't know where she will fall.

Looking at the square in front of me, there are countless circles about a hundred meters above it, just like this. The place is so big that you can hardly see the audience on the other side. This shows how big it is and there are so many people. , It seems that the Mecha Contest is still attracting a lot of attention,

Putting the bun in front of me, I saw that the big eyes were full of dampness and said grievously,

"Woo, it hurts."

"It's not that you spend too much time on eating." I didn't pat the bun on the head very angry, but I didn't expect that the bun was actually elastic, and it bounced along with her movements. I found it interesting. Took a few shots,

"Wow..." Yunlan whispered while waving his small hand, but it was a pity that his hand was too short to touch Yun Mu. The bun had no feet and could not escape at all. When he stopped, the whole person was dizzy if it wasn't Yun Yun. Mu pressed, she had fallen down long ago,

"Can't help playing so?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows.

Yunlan:? ? Mommy, pay attention to your words, this baby is not a toy!

It's a pity that what she can do now is to bulge her cheeks and be treated like a ball by Yun Mu, fiddled with the chubby body with her front paws, helpless.