Chapter 20

"Hey, Swarf Eagle, what are you doing!" On the street, a flaming fox was struggling between the arms of a tall woman, causing a lot of attention, but he quickly turned his attention back.

After all, the foxes called out the woman's name, so it shouldn't be a dangerous person, and...the line of sight swept over by Alpha is terrible. It is estimated that the young couple have quarreled again. It's better to stay away.

Yun Mu didn't notice the reaction of passers-by at all. What she cared about was what madness the Swarf Eagle was going to. She was getting farther and farther away from the teleportation array, and she actually took her to the street, what she wanted to do.

And holding her waist with her hands, it doesn't hurt, but it makes her lower body unable to move. She is really an animal!

"Hey, speak, where are you going to take me." Yun Mu's front paws slapped against the eagle's waist, and his hands were sore, but it was of no use at all. People simply ignored her.

Turning left and right, you came to the front of a shop with a lot of people. Yun Mu raised his head and saw that there was a four-story building in front of the shop, covering at least 200 square meters.

In the window is a bright glass cabinet, inside is a beautifully decorated plate with a peculiar shape, each small plate has a variety of cakes or desserts, and there are numbers composed of light dots floating beside it, marking the price of the dessert.

Yun Mu is fairly familiar with this place, because she has also been here. This is clearly the one that Feng Cen had just sent off recently, one of the most famous shops in Yun World, "Xiang Tower."

"Let's come here to do it..." Before Yun Mu's question was finished, Suiying strode forward, avoiding the queue of people and walking into the Xiangta.

"Miss, you must line up first to buy things." A clerk immediately stepped forward and blocked the way of the Eagle.

"I have a private box." After Yun Mu asked several questions and did not speak, Suiying finally opened his mouth and spit out a few words.

"Box?" The clerk seemed a little stunned by the answer of the eagle. He looked at the eagle up and down. Although he couldn't see his face, the aura that he emitted was definitely not an ordinary person.

"What else is there?" Seeing the clerk staring at him blankly, he didn't react, causing a hint of discomfort to flash in the eyes of the eagle.

After all, because I was stopped by the clerk, the surrounding eyes turned on me, and some of my eyes were not so friendly and uncomfortable.

"Ah, sorry, let me compare the information first." The clerk quickly apologized, and ran to get a machine. The eagle put his thumb up, and the scan appeared.

"Confirm identity, VIP guest in the first box." The machine immediately made a mechanical sound.

"The first box?!" The clerk exclaimed in a low voice,

Although I don’t know who the owner of Xiangta is, the boxes here are very difficult to book. There are only ten boxes, and the first one is the only one that is vacant. It is said that the ones who have been in are not rich and expensive. Now she actually received this box guest.

"Then, you two, please come with me." The clerk put the machine away, rubbed his hands, looked at the eagle's eyes, and inevitably brought a little to please. He respectfully invited the two to the third floor, and some downstairs. The noisy place is different, it is quiet here.

"Send here and it's done." Shuying Ying said lightly.

"Ah, yes, that box No. 1 is in the innermost box. You can call for any service you need, and we will serve you as soon as possible." A hint of disappointment flashed in the eyes of the clerk, but he also knew that the other party could get to the first box. , That is definitely not something she can afford, she can only leave in one step and three times.