Chapter 43

"Ha Shu..." Lu Fengxu, who avoided the "attack" of Gumier again, only felt that his nose was itchy, and could not help but sneezed, covering his mouth, frowning and leaving Gumier five meters away at a very fast speed. ,

"Miss Gu, please respect yourself."

Gu Miller gritted her teeth, her hands raised in the air were slightly embarrassed, and everyone's eyes were on her, which made her extremely ashamed.

Just now I didn’t see Lu Fengxu respecting Yun Mu. These alphas are really blind. It is clear that regardless of family background and status, he is better, why everyone wants to please that **** woman surnamed Yun!

No one paid any attention to Gu Miller’s embarrassment, and Lu Fengxu still remembered that he had to explain, and pointed at several places.

"The question is very simple, three trees, nine flowers, one building, five bushes."

"Huh? Really!"

"Never noticed."

Everyone looked in the direction of Lu Fengxu. For them, they thought that even if they did not do the task, the clues prepared by the program group should be real objects, like paper slips, boxes, etc., but they did not expect that they were preparing. It’s true, but it’s a plant that is rarely noticed.

Even those nine flowers are all flowers that can be seen everywhere on the road. Everyone will feel normal here. Who can go back to count the flowers and trees and link them with the password?

"But if you want to talk about these things, it's not easy to find, right? How can you conclude that they are these things? After all, there are many that can be established when talking about numbers?" Alpha scratched his head and asked.

"The noise made by 001 just now is a way of sending out signals based on the length of the sound invented by the predecessors. It is called the Morse code. It is a code that is combined in a different order." Lu Fengxu glanced at everyone.

"Of course I can't explain how I listened. I can only tell you that the sound represents the four words tree, flower, build, and shrub."

"Although I don't understand, but I feel very high!"

"Yeah, I always feel super awesome."

The alphas were as excited as children, and even ran around those objects. Yun Mu doubted that he would stop them. These people wanted to move those things home as a souvenir. Don’t you find it strange?

Everyone has already figured out the answer. You have done so many weird tasks and haven't found the answer. Are you angry? Still so happy!

"Everyone, we should go in." At this moment, 001 clapped his hands to attract everyone's attention. He pointed to the building entrance,

"Please go in, it's time for the next link."

Everyone heard 001’s words and entered the spherical building one by one, and several alphas had to rush back.

The space in the spherical building is unexpectedly spacious. The exterior looks like a three-story building. I didn’t expect that the inside is actually three floors. The living room is in the center. Looking up, you can see the arc-shaped ceiling with huge chandelier.

And there are two circles of stairs next to it, you can see a door, is it a room? This is my first experience living in this kind of place.

With a click, the door closed,

"Huh? Didn't 001 come in?" Lin Mi looked around with some surprise, but there was no deacon robot.

"Couldn't it be too late to come in?" An alpha walked to the door, reaching out to push the door, but the door seemed to disappear, and the mechanical sound just disappeared.