Chapter 41

Puff puff puff...Apart from the words "I like you", there is only a throbbing heartbeat in his ear. Yun Mu subconsciously took a step back, away from Lu Fengxu.

why? I have only seen it a few times, but I feel very familiar, and what's the matter with this **** throbbing!

Her face was tight and her head was dizzy, she could only stand in the same place, until 001 said that the task was completed, she recovered, took a step forward, but was stopped by Lu Fengxu's hand.

"No task, I already know the password."

"Huh?" Yun Mu raised his eyebrows in surprise, and forgot to push away Lu Fengxu's arm. He couldn't stand aside anymore. Feng Cen, with a pale green face, stepped forward and gently pulled Yun Mu out.

"Major General Lu, you are named Alpha." Although the words that followed did not say anything, the accentuation of the word alpha at the end clearly expressed Feng Cen's warning.

Withdrawing his hand slowly, Lu Fengxu glanced at Feng Cen with an indifferent gaze.

"Um...Does Major General Lu really know the password?" Lin Mi looked at the three of them, swallowed, and asked in a low voice.

"...Um... the password is 3915." Lu Fengxu nodded slightly and said loudly.

"really?"

"Try it or not!"

"Let's go and take a look."

Humph, how can this kind of casual talk be possible... Feng Cen muttered in his heart when looking at the three alphas running to the building, but he didn't stop their movements. He hoped that Lu Fengxu could slap himself, the most in history. The young major general was not as powerful as everyone thought, but his wish was quickly wiped out.

"Didi, the password is correct." A mechanical sound rang, white smoke spit out, and the door slowly opened.

"Oh, it's opened!"

"It's amazing, it's really correct."

"As expected of Major General Lu."

~~~

Everyone in the show did not know what kind of storm their performance caused on the interface, and even an unprecedented network delay.

In the box, a man and a woman are sitting inside. There are many delicacies on the table, and the light curtain on the wall is showing a movie. If anyone is here, they can definitely see that the two are watching the most popular entertainment program. Yun Mu and Lu Fengxu are on the screen.

"Ahhh! Sister, it's too shabby, if I'm going to kiss it directly!" Lu Huan'an reached out and grabbed a grilled steak on the table, gnawing at it, and murmured dissatisfiedly.

"I'll tell Miss Ai this sentence." Mo Fei took a sip of coffee and said lightly.

"Cough cough... cough cough cough... hey, Mo Fei, don't mess around! I have no grudges against you!" Lu Huan'an choked instantly when he heard Mo Fei's words, patted his chest and coughed vigorously, and at the same time looked at Mo sadly. Fei complained.

"Will I be very happy if you pulled me to see this? I still have a lot of things to do." Mo Fei was completely uninterested in the pink-scented picture in front of him. He didn't even wrinkle his expression, he was extremely cold.

"How do you find the right..." Lu Huan'an muttered, but Mo Fei's icy gaze was cut off before he finished speaking, and he coughed dryly.

"Well... have the arrangements over there been arranged?"