Chapter 33

"Hey, how could you belong to the house next door? Do you know who the owner of the house next door is? You don't touch porcelain like this!" Lu Huan'an said indignantly.

Who is the person living next door? That's her goddess, this bear kid actually said he belongs to the next door! He was molesting his goddess. The goddess is a perfect single woman. How could there be such a bear child!

"What do you mean, I belong to the house next door!" Yunlan said angrily. To be honest, he was suspected, so angry!

"impossible!"

"I am!"

"Bear boy who lies!"

"Boundless fool!"

The two of them stared at each other with wide-eyed eyes, without admitting defeat at all. They faced each other for ten minutes...It was Yunlan who surrendered first, and of course it was not a loss.

After all, her small body is very uncomfortable even if it is lifted by Lu Huan'an and staring at people with her neck up. Besides, the child is so patient.

"Big man, let me down soon." Yun Lan struggled and yelled, grabbing Lu Huan'an's arm with both hands and grabbing hard.

"Hiss..." Lu Huan'an didn't expect a child to have such a strong hand, and he actually made him snorted as an S-class. Isn't this child also an S-class? It seems that the basic training at home is very good.

Thinking about this, Lu Huan’an’s eyes flashed with admiration, but his personality was flawed. Maybe it was the rich second generation of which family was spoiled, but how could those rich second generations have such strength?

It’s not that he despises them. For those A-level or even S-level alphas who only know how to eat, drink, and have never been on the battlefield, he can pick a few of them. There is no challenge at all. This kid has potential, but he is just a bear kid. .

As a result, the distraction caused Yunlan to break free, his feet steadily falling on the ground, and with a brush, he quickly moved away from Lu Huan'an by two meters.

Seeing Yunlan's attitude, Lu Huaan's eyes were even more admired. Although this distance was of little use to him, it was sufficient for Xiong's peers.

He stepped on the ground lightly and came in front of him in a blink of an eye. The speed was so fast that Yunlan's eyes contracted and the shoulder was held by a hand.

"Well, kid, you should know that you can't beat me, hurry up and tell the truth." Lu Huan'an stuck in his waist and said with a hum.

"I told the truth, you don't believe it yourself." Yunlan rolled his eyes at Lu Huan'an, waved her hand, trying to push Lu Huan'an's hand away, but couldn't remove it, so she could only stamp her feet with anger and raise her head. call,

"My name is Yunlan!"

"What do I call you, wait... Yunlan...your surname Yun?" Lu Huan'an knelt down and grabbed Yunlan's shoulder and shouted in shock.

"What is the relationship between you and Goddess Yun?"

Cloud goddess? Is this guy a fan of Mommy? So Mommy said he was perverted? It must be, she looks like a dog, and she must beat him when she grows up!

Lu Huan'an saw Yunlan look at his eyes from incredible to disdain, and patted his head. What did he do? Why bear children look at themselves like this.

"I'm not surnamed Yun, could it be that your surname is Yun? Mommy said that the villa next door is a pervert, huh, it really is a big pervert!" Yun Lan stuck her waist and pointed to Lu Huan'an, saying that she couldn't be vigorous in front of the pervert. lose!