Chapter 37

Didi...Didi...Yun Mu was awakened by Zhi Nao's series of noises, rubbed his sleepy eyes, and whispered slightly, bringing Zhi Nao to his eyes.

"It's noisy... what's the matter?"

Click to open the brain, Ding Ding Dongdong sound louder, a bunch of messages from the brain,

It took Yun Mu ten minutes to sort out the main points.

1. What happened yesterday was heatedly discussed by someone who made a film.

2. It is said that after investigation by the police of Cloud World, this incident is not an accident and will be held accountable.

3. Director Peng suddenly announced on the official website of the crew that he would replace the vicious female partner and will start the selection of new actors two days later.

The opinions on the Internet are divergent and noisy. Perhaps after the news was sent out, Director Peng’s announcement made the atmosphere to the apex. Now Gu Mi’er can be said to be full of anger and Yun Mu’s fans.

Although Gu Mi'er is called "Little Yunmu", in fact, the true love fans in it are not as good as Yunmu, and most of them are more waterwheels. Even if the Gu family continues to buy water soldiers, they cannot resist Yunmu. Mu fans' offensive, the scene can be said to be one-sided.

Moreover, the Gu family seems to have no intention of putting it on Gu Mi'er. According to the subsequent news, the Gu family has been reported a lot of illegal activities, selling fake goods, and actually participated in human trafficking. The Gu family is not a big deal. good stuff,

□□’s private life has also been exposed. Even with the Gu Mi’er incident, the Gu family has become an existence that everyone shouts. Yun Mu doesn’t know what the situation in the Emperor Star’s Gu family is, but it must be a mess. It is impossible for the master family to remain indifferent even when many people resist commodities.

Yun Mu will not take care of the affairs of Gu Miller and the Gu family. Whatever he does, he will suffer the consequences. This is an iron rule.

I went to look at other people’s star network interfaces and found that my company soon issued a statement and sent a lawyer’s letter to Gumier.

And the first person to repost it was Feng Cen, then Lin Mi and others. They saw that almost all the cast members reposted it.

A trace of complexity flashed in Yun Mu's eyes. He clicked on his own interface, and he was met with countless gifts and flowers. The number of messages underneath has soared by millions, but the content inside is noisy.

It turned out that a large number of fans who claimed to be Gu Mi'er rushed here with Yun Mu's black fans and quarreled with Yun Mu's fans. No wonder other places were weak, and they were all concentrated under him. Yun Mu suddenly felt. Chin, stretch out your hand to make a statement, at this moment,

I am your little cute: Oh, I came here to have a look, tut tut, it's really shameless, I actually came to the victim to make a noise!

Mrs. Lu: Darling reposted it. As a wife, I naturally want to come here to report. And that little star with the surname Gu has so many fans.

I’m the little baby of the Lu family: people are rich and self-willed, and there are people upstairs. Goddess Lu is my Darling. You know why I look at my name (hum).

what is this? Yun Mu looked at the sudden influx of people, and she was a little confused about the situation. She quickly turned off the star network, and saw a news that the crowd appeared in front of everyone.

#Shock! Admiral Lu Fengxu actually forwarded this news! (Picture + link)#

Star Pig: "Damn, Goddess Lu forwarded the message!"