Chapter 74

"card."

"That's it, thank you Yunying Empress!"

Yun Mu walked slowly down the steps, Tong Lili and Luo Ling were already waiting there.

"Sister Yun is still in top class today!" Tong Qianli gave a thumbs up toward Yun Mu.

"It's nothing." Yun Mu patted Tong Qianli on the head and took the water she brought.

"The commercial shooting is over, and today's schedule is complete." Luo Ling looked at the notebook and said, before taking the two of them out.

When I got on the nanny car, Tong Lili came up, full of little gossip,

"Sister Yun, Sister Yun, how are you and Major General? I was so happy to see the photos of you traveling on Mercury together, but I haven't seen your movements in the past few months."

"Well, after we went to swim on Mercury, she went on a mission." Yun Mu looked out the window, thinking that it has been three months since they went to swim on Mercury.

And a few days before the mission, Lu Fengxu would still send her a message, but there was no more news after that. She tried to send a few messages, but they all indicated that the target’s magnetic field was chaotic and communication was impossible. Come on to carry out some secret mission.

"It's a pity, every day I am waiting to be fed." Tong Lili said with a sigh.

Yun Mu looked at Luo Ling and saw Luo Ling rubbing his temples.

"She is a member of the Knights in your CP party." Luo Ling explained briefly. Yun Mu wanted to tell her that she didn't understand these so-called "class" distinctions.

She knows more or less that there is still some friction between herself and Lu Fengxu’s fans on the Internet, because they have not heard anything about it until now, so some people think that the game photos taken by someone before are all fake.

So it started to get into a fight again, and the noise got worse over time, I don’t know what is so noisy, and more and more strange messages continue to spread.

But on the contrary, the scale of Fengyun CP is getting bigger and bigger. Yun Mu doesn't know how this "power" has grown. Could it be because of photos...

"Let's talk about it when Fengxu comes back. I don't know how long she is going to perform the task. Don't keep looking at the interface. Luo Ling will be jealous." Yun Mu nudged Tong Lilien's forehead with his fingers, easily Will divert the other's attention,

"Luo Luo wouldn't be like this." Tong Qianli muttered softly, but the next second he looked at Luo Ling who was dealing with business affairs. It was obvious that he was mentally uncertain, and Yun Mu didn't mind pushing another one. Put it close to the ears of Tong Li Li,

"Look, if you stay by Luo Ling's side from time to time, there may be some goblins taking advantage of it. Luo Ling is much better than you think. I watched it last time. Many assistants gathered to discuss her."

"Woo..." Tong Lili puffed her cheeks, tilted her head, as if thinking of something, her expression was a bit wrong, she saw her leaping towards Luo Ling, hugging her arm tightly, which made her nonsense. Yun Mu touched her chin. It seems that there really are some little fairies. In the cloud world, among people in the entertainment industry, they know that they are a pair. It is estimated that no one will intervene with them. It depends on the situation of Tong Lili , It is estimated that it is a real problem.

Although she really wants to tell the young lily, Luo Ling will not be taken away by the little fairies no matter what, after all the other person's eyes look at the young lily, even she feels tired, but it is better to let the young lily can be more vigilant , So as to avoid any accidents.