Chapter 23

In the exclamation of everyone, there was a pound, food and tea splashing,

Yun Mu closed his eyes slightly, the pain did not come, but instead heard the impact of the touch.

Ok? She raised her eyebrows slightly, and Yun Mu slowly opened her eyes, and saw a figure blocking her, perhaps at the extreme speed, with hair splashing on her face, but Yun Mu didn't care about it, but was stunned. Looking at the back,

It's a swarthy eagle!

At this moment, the eagle is stepping on the round table that was placed in front of them, making it obliquely block in front of the three of them. The table is not big, but it just blocks the direct wave of water. There are not a few drops that really splashed on the three of them.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)

"Eagle." Yun Mu stood up with a cold expression.

"Yeah." Suiying moved away from the table effortlessly, his eyes widened.

The female beta is rolling on the ground while clutching her shoulders. The shoulders covered by her seem to be the most serious, but she can’t see the injuries clearly, but not just her shoulders, but also blisters on the exposed skin. His face was full of tears, and his slightly hideous face looked shuddering,

He lowered his head and looked at the teapot beside her. The lid was opened and the hot liquid was slowly flowing out. It is not difficult to see what happened.

Probably when the teapot flew over, the table that happened to be turned over by the swarthy eagle bounced back. Is it self-inflicted?

"Hiss..." Lin Mi was the youngest. She was so frightened at this time. She took Yun Mu's arm with fear, and Yun Mu didn't break away from her hand.

Although it is in the cloud world, this kind of wound still hurts, and the visual perception is not much different from the real world. This means that although the body is not harmed, it allows her to truly experience the pain of being burned.

"What happened?"

"what happened?"

A large number of people rushed over. The first to arrive was a few alphas. Lin Mi was gently coaxed by Wang Danyan in her arms, while Feng Cen wanted to grab Yun Mu's shoulders to check her injuries, but was pulled away by the eagle. ,

"Get out of the way." Feng Cen's face was a little green and growled.

"She doesn't need your care, don't forget that you are a public figure." Shuying looked at Feng Cen coldly.

Feng Cen got angry, his fists were squeezed and loosened, watching the eagle gritted his teeth angrily, turning his gaze around Yun Mu and then retracting, only then fell on the female beta.

"Who are you?" With Feng Cen's voice, the female beta, who had been uninterested, became the focus of everyone's attention.

The female beta also looked nervous, her eyes moved on everyone’s faces, and then she cried again immediately.

"Ohhhhh, I really didn't mean it, I just stumbled accidentally and really didn't want to do anything."

The atmosphere is not good, coupled with the disturbing cry, it becomes more dull,

"Who brought this person?" Peng Dao pushed aside the crowd and came to the center of the incident. After scanning around, he probably understood something and stared at the female beta angrily.

Everyone looked at each other, and no one stood up. At this moment, Gu Mi'er’s agent came over with a little anger in his expression.

"Director Peng, someone entered Mi'er's lounge, and the tens of thousands of clay pots were missing..." The agent's originally serious tone, when he saw the situation in the field, he frowned and his eyes fell on the teapot on the ground. This shows that it is the value-added teapot in the mouth of the broker.