Chapter 62

After Yun Mu's consciousness recovered, she was still groggy, and the hot sensation made her twist her body uncomfortably, looking for something that would make her comfortable.

With an uncomfortable breath in her mouth, Yun Mu wanted to take off the things that were in the way, but the word "live" remained firmly in her mind, causing her to twist uncomfortably despite the hot body. But still restrained,

At this moment, the cold thing wiped his cheeks, causing Yun Mu to sigh comfortably, and barely opened his eyes, and saw Lu Fengxu sitting in front of him a little embarrassed.

Her hair was a bit messy and her eyes were full of bloodshot eyes. She didn't look any better than herself, but she stayed here and wiped her face with a wet towel, as well as her exposed arms, calves, and under her clothes. I didn’t even touch the place,

Didn't take the opportunity to eat your own tofu? Yun Mu complained inwardly, but felt funny again, what on earth did he think?

"Ah, you are awake." Lu Fengxu noticed Yun Mu's slightly opened eyes and said softly.

"Hmm..." The body heat made his tongue a little bit restrained, and Yun Mu could only make a single tone.

But this sound was in Lu Fengxu’s ears, like...Stop, Lu Fengxu shook his head, and splashed his face with the stream water he had brought him.

"Your omega grade is very high. The estrus period can't end without five or six days. I'm sorry, there is no omega inhibitor." Lu Fengxu said apologetically.

Thinking that Yun Mu's grade must have s, maybe he is also ss! After all, she hadn't experienced the estrus situation of the S-grade omega, far less sweet than Yun Mu, which made her go crazy for several times.

"Woo..." Yun Mu wanted to raise her wrist and asked Lu Fengxu to help her take off her live broadcast bracelet. Now this situation is not suitable for live broadcast, and she is unwilling to give all the netizens her embarrassment. Seeing her, but her body is weak, her arms are as heavy as a kilogram, and she can't raise it at all, making her a little anxious.

Lu Fengxu noticed what Yun Mu seemed to want to say, and after observing it, he immediately understood, a little funny, and a little distressed.

"Relax, I have already taken the bracelet off, and when I arrived at the destination, I didn't take it either."

"Write...thank...thank..." the vague words came out of Yun Mu's mouth.

"...No need..." Lu Fengxu shook his head. If possible, she hoped that Yun Mu would not say these two words to her. She wanted to protect the other party. It was her fault, Yun Mu. Just don't blame her.

Although marking is the fastest way to solve the problem, Yun Mu did not let go, and she would not mess around. She respected the omega's choice. If she marked directly, she might still have grudges in the future.

In this way, under Lu Fengxu's careful care, Yun Mu has survived the most difficult first three days. Now Yun Mu only feels that his whole body is sore and weak. It is like a cold with a fever of more than 40 degrees, but it is almost moved than before. The situation is much better,

However, she still had difficulty walking. She was holding a bowl with food like porridge in it, with extremely chopped meat and vegetable leaves in it, so she could eat it well even without chewing.

"Hey..." Yun Mu sighed lightly, and slowly picked up the small spoon in his hand, digging food into his mouth.

I don’t know how Lu Fengxu cooks it. It’s obvious that everything looks the same, but the taste is different. The point is that they are all delicious. It is not the soft and squishy texture, but it is dense and memorable. Yun Mu Zhenxin felt that if Lu Fengxu was not a soldier, he could be a cook instead.