Chapter 77

"Would you like to move these people out?" The soldiers asked hesitantly. After all, the size of this box is more than enough to hold one person, but two people are very reluctant.

Where do these people move out? Someone comes in. It’s not obvious to tell others, will anyone break in? What will happen to these people? Lu Fengxu can know without thinking.

"It might not be possible to move it." Lu Huan'an pointed to these people's bodies with a restaurant connected to a wooden box, and there seemed to be something pouring into their bodies.

"It is estimated that it is a life-sustaining nutrient solution, so that people will not starve to death, nor will they struggle and increase trouble."

"But the longer I lie down like this, it may cause slowness of movement, and may even damage the brain, causing atrophy of hands and feet. As for the real side effects, I need to check the fluid to know." Murphy frowned lightly and observed up and down. She touched the tube with her hands, pulled it gently, and it was quite sturdy. Instead of extracting those liquids with her personal use, she collected blood from several people and put them into the instrument for testing.

"Major General, someone is here." The soldier in charge said quietly.

It's really time for people to come, Lu Fengxu frowned, looked around, motioned everyone to close the opened wooden box and put it back in place, then pointed upwards.

Kacha...The door opened, and a team of people walked in. Several people who wore different costumes from those of the patrollers outside. In terms of equipment, their status should be higher. They walked around a few arrogant men and women. recently,

"This is the 59th warehouse." The person who walked in the lead said slowly.

"I know, I know, I'm an eye-catcher when I go, no matter what warehouse he is, I'm here to have fun." The most gorgeously dressed man, about 25 years old, said impatiently, and then returned He bluntly pushed away the leader who stood in front of him. The men and women behind him seemed to have been familiar with them. They followed the man with a somewhat flattering appearance, showing that they were the most honorable.

"You guys don't hurry up and see what good stuff is there."

"Oh, what's the point of asking them to find."

"Hua Shao, if we don't look the same, it's more exciting for us to draw numbers."

The classmates made suggestions for the man named Hua Shao. Hua Shao touched his chin with a malicious smile on his face.

"This game is very important, after all, we found an interesting thing."

"Is Hua Shao talking about that kid?" A male alpha rubbed his hands and said flatteringly. With a slap, Hua Shao rewarded him with a slap.

"What kid is just a little bastard, a little **** who looks a lot like some annoying little bastard!" Hua Shao seemed to think of something and looked grim, but soon calmed down.

"Everyone else went to other warehouses to select goods. Of course, Ben Shao couldn't lose. The person Ben Shao picked would definitely be able to let that little **** see the most blood."

"The master has ordered that people cannot be used to death." The leader said lightly again.

"Shut up, you people, bah, can you still be called a human? I should say a fake robot." Hua Shao said, kicking the leader's abdomen, kicking the person back two steps, and then said disdainfully ,

"Your master depends on my father’s financial support to have today. If you say the master, Lao Tzu is your master. Since it is a robot, it is a dog. Let me listen to the master’s words, otherwise I don’t mind asking people You disassemble it."