Chapter 12

"Huh..." Sitting lazily on the sofa, watching a boring show on TV, Yun Mu rubbed his temples and sighed.

"Yun Mu, what happened?" Yang Chen put the shaved fruit on the table and asked worriedly.

Yun Mu came out of the room in the morning, his face was not very good, and he rubbed his head from time to time, did Yun Mu not go out yesterday? Could it be that Yunlan was angry?

Yunlan: Hey, I am a good baby!

"It's nothing, work." Yun Mu sighed helplessly. Can't you say that he felt a wave of battle royale yesterday?

Yang Chen hesitated for a while, still wanting to ask, but Yun Mu's face changed back to the former charmingness, and said with a smile at her.

"Sister Yang Chen, the younger sister wants to eat steak today."

".. good.. good..." Yang Chen stammered involuntarily when he looked at the charming smile, then turned around and patted his cheek in annoyance.

It’s been five years, and I still can’t get used to it, because she still has someone she likes, she likes...no, I don’t want to...

Looking at Yang Chen's back, Yun Mu narrowed her eyes slightly. She was keenly aware of Yang Chen's emotional ups and downs. How could she be lower than her?

Thinking that since Yunlan's birthday, Yang Chen has often been in a daze, with a look of unwillingness. It seems that the person she said wrong at the time was very special?

Yun Mu didn't bother to dig out Yang Chen's secrets. After five years of getting along, they had a tacit understanding of not exploring each other's past. The three of them were like relatives when they got along with each other. If Yang Chen needs his own help, let's talk about it then. .

The point is... when Yun Mu thinks of the squatting guy in the cloud world,

When I went offline yesterday, I was standing by the teleportation array,

"I will wait for you."

This sentence kept appearing in Yun Mu's mind like an engraving. Who is it? It's really idle and nothing to do. Such a powerful person still wants to be her bodyguard, I am afraid it is not a conspiracy.

Someone in a meeting in the distance snorted in public, causing everyone present to tremble, like the tranquility before a storm, and then someone's strong air-conditioning mass rose.

Yun Mu didn't know that someone was in the water in the distance, and she wouldn't care if she knew it.

After almost half a day’s rest, the head pain completely disappeared. Thinking about Yunlan’s vigorous appearance in the morning, I feel that there is no impact from yesterday’s events.

Is it possible that this is the gap between alpha and omega? Physical fitness is also an important part of the mental power of reply. As Yunlan, who is an SS-level alpha, his resilience is definitely top-notch. Tsk, I really envy this little guy.

While sighing, Yun Mu slightly hooked his fingers and scratched Milk’s chin. Milk squinted his eyes slightly, and his short legs and legs were resting on Yun Mu’s knuckles, making a comfortable grunt, looking unspeakably cute. lovely,

I couldn’t help but use my brain to take a few pictures of milk, and then put it on a few dynamic exchange websites that year. This website is similar to the Weibo in the previous world and is a place where many people make comments. It is called the "interface".

The difference is that the special effects of this are very good, or three-dimensional. Yun Mu clicked on his interface, and he was oncoming countless gifts and love, which lasted for nearly ten minutes.