Chapter 7

Lu Fengxu, the youngest major general in the empire, is also an extremely rare SS-level alpha.

Regardless of his appearance, strength, and achievements he has achieved now, all are praised, but his facial expressions are too few, but this does not reduce Lu Fengxu's fans. It can be said that Lu Fengxu's fans are close to the first-line stars.

The current General Lu's mood is now unreasonable, hesitated when he opened the corner of the document.

Inhale slightly, then open it, this file...

It is a paternity test!

Looking at the above results, Lu Fengxu squinted his eyes slightly and raised his head.

"Does anyone know about this?"

"Don't worry, I was the only one who tested at the time." Mo Fei glanced across Lu Fengxu, as if dissatisfied with working together for so many years, the other party actually questioned her.

"Help me keep it secret." Lu Fengxu didn't look at Mo Fei, but carefully put things away.

"I don't want to care about your business. Don't say anything about what you promised me." Mo Fei looked at Lu Fengxu's eyes, and a glimmer of gloom and pain flashed through him. I couldn't imagine this kind of emotion in this robot-like woman. .

"I know." Lu Fengxu nodded slightly.

"Then I'll go first." Mo Fei didn't talk nonsense. He stood up and walked out. At an angle that Lu Fengxu couldn't see, his small fist was clenched, thinking of the Jinghong glance just now, it seemed to see her. Figure,

She will not die, she must be alive.

Lu Fengxu put the paper in his hand on the table, and put it together with the one she was holding.

If Yun Mu was here, she would definitely call out pervertedness, their mother and daughter’s every move when they came to this planet would actually appear in this report, even pictures, etc., all in detail.

Closing his eyes slightly, Lu Fengxu leaned his back against the back of the sofa, pressed his fingers on his temples, and tapped his fingers on his thighs.

My thoughts returned to the night five years ago. I was actually given a strong drug. When my vision was blurred, I grabbed an omega waiter and entered the room.

At that time, she thought that she would compensate the omega afterwards, but she did not expect that the omega had disappeared without a trace after waking up, and the room seemed to be looted.

All that was left was the little bit of red, lined with the white sheets, extremely dazzling,

Lu Fengxu raised her hand and looked at the finger. She still clearly remembered that there were still bloodshots left on her **** at that time.

The two of them were lingering on the bed. At first they struggled extremely uncooperatively. In the end they were forcibly suppressed by themselves, sobbing and shaking, trying to beg for mercy and was caught back by myself, but...

The whole room is still filled with the sweet pheromone left by omega, but now it’s hollowed out,

Pat on her head, she is ready to be responsible for omega. Of course, it is not ruled out that people who are not pleasing to her are calculating her. Perhaps tomorrow's news is that she is the headline of omega.

But she waited and waited, and there was no movement at all, which made her truly realize that her majestic majesty... was abandoned by omega!

Could it be that her attractiveness has declined? She didn't believe that the omega would not recognize herself when she woke up. Lu Fengxu could say that she stood in front of the mirror for a long time to confirm whether her charm was still there.