Chapter 32

Squatting by the kitchen door, Yunlan listened to the sound of footsteps getting farther and farther, and at the end he touched it gently, and there was no more sound.

I stuck my head out and looked around. Then I lowered my head and smiled thiefly, holding a small fist and looking at the direction of the door.

Today I have a holiday, Mommy is going to work, Sister Yang is out, and there is only one person left at home, hehe, the condition is fulfilled! Yunlan jumped in place excitedly,

"By the way, the homework has to be completed, otherwise Mommy's inspection will be bad." Muttering like this, Yun Lan ran upstairs, and after a while, he carried the book to the living room.

"Do your homework here, it's okay." Yunlan put the book on the table, his lips were correct, but his eyes were pointed in the direction of the corridor from time to time, suddenly,

"Meow~" A meow made Yunlan agitated, and he almost jumped off the sofa.

Turning his head, it turned out that it was Milky's sleepy eyes with big hazy eyes, his pink mouth opened, and a milky yawn. He looked at Yunlan with some doubts, as if wondering why the other party was still there.

"You little milk cat, you want to scare me to death." Yun Lan puffed up her cheeks, humming and leaning to the side of Milk, facing her small body, learning Yun Mu's usual movements, stretched out her fingers ,

It’s a pity that Yun Mu’s fingers are slender, white and tender, which is very beautiful, but Yunlan’s milk doll is really meaty and can’t grasp the weight. He just wanted to rub the milk’s head, but the whole cat was "pressed" by the milk. In the blanket,

"Meow!" Milk wailed, making Yunlan's body tremble with fright, and quickly retracted her hand, looking at the milk that swayed and stood up with some worry, flicked its hair, and began to lick claw,

"Huh, I just yelled so loudly, and now I am still in the mood to groom my hair." Yunlan said irritably, and wanted to stretch out his fingers to rub the milk's little head. As a result, the milk was brushed as if it sensed something. Lifting his head, the hair on his body exploded and turned into a ball of hair. The little paw opened his teeth and danced to push Yunlan's fingers away.

The little fluffy face was also disgusting, making Yunlan angry enough. This little guy usually competes with himself for favor, but now he dislikes himself? I want to rebel! He is also its owner anyhow.

Unfortunately, for Yunlan’s fire-breathing eyes, Milk directly ignored it, stretched out in the soft cushion, and jumped on the blanket a little wobbly. When he reached the side of the fresh milk, he buried his head in and licked it. ,

Ignored Yunlan: ......Hmph, you ignore me, and I ignore you.

Stepping on the sofa with short legs, picking up the pen and quickly brushing the question, but from time to time the eyes are aimed at the cocked buttocks, concentrated on drinking milk, ah, that butt, want to rub!

Swish, Milky raised her head, staring at Yunlan with big eyes, meowing as if she wanted to make a threatening sound, but the sound of milky milky voice, no sense of threat, made Yunlan turn over. He rolled his eyes and humbled his head and continued to write his homework.

When Yunlan finished all his homework and it was noon, he quickly ran to the kitchen to heat up the lunch, holding his lunch box with small mountain food, hooking a small stool with one foot, and opening a small corner of the French window.

From that angle, you can see the villa next door, and Yunlan sat on the stool and observed while eating with a spoon.

"Well, is this nobody here, or are they all at home and haven't gone out?" Yunlan couldn't see whether there was anyone in the villa, and no one came out, which made her even more confused.