54

The story will end within very few chaps and I'm really sorry for letting you guys wait for so long...

Mayil

A Month later

As the warm sunrays pierce through the glassless window and caress our naked bodies that are entangled together without no restraint and shame, I run my weary yet curious fingers along the dense bristles of my husband who has his head nuzzled in b...

As the warm sunrays pierce through the glassless window and caress our naked bodies that are entangled together without no restraint and shame, I run my weary yet curious fingers along the dense bristles of my husband who has his head nuzzled in between my bosoms.

He stirs at the mobility of my fingers and then I feel his lashes stroking my cleavage as he unlocks his eyes. Instead of rising up, he just lays there and presses his lips on the mount located over my chest. I giggle at his action which sends a ticklish sensation inside my tummy. "What's funny, huh?" He quirks, looking up at me from the valley of my chest.

"Won't you use the pillow anymore?" I put forth, smiling down at him. "It's not as soft as these," he squeezes the bosom that he just kissed and plays with the bud using his thumb...

"Hm..." I hum in response and close my eyes, inhaling the rapture that courses through my body.

But then, something clicks in my head! I'm late! "Kadavulae! (Oh god)" I hastily pull my body from beneath him and run to the bathroom to refresh. I heed my husband's hearty laughter from behind which I'm sure is incited by the way my posterior jiggles at my steps. Heat travels onto my cheeks at the realization, and I quickly enter the bathroom while completely neglecting his cackling.

A while later, I drape a light pink cotton saree that has been purchased by my husband during our honeymoon and coat my partition with vermilion. My hair is enclosed in the towel and I let it be as I saunter outside. Just as I exit, I crash into my husband who is just in his lungi. He must have gone to the terrace to do some exercises. I have seen him doing it often which is quite enthralling to witness.

Upon glimpsing at me, he starts to chuckle. "What!?" I feign anger to hide the embarrassment. "Nothing at all Mayil," he says with a shrug and moves past me into the room. Unexpectedly, he spanks my butt and I jerk, turning around to meet him while rubbing the left butt on where he had smacked.

"Ennanga!" I hiss whereas he just kisses my mouth before shutting the door on my face. Contemplating on what to feel, I drag my flushed self down the stairs to the kitchen where my athai is preparing breakfast.

I blurt out a quick sorry to Athai (mother-in-law) and hurriedly move toward the sink to wash the dishes. She is been very cautious and caring to me throughout these days. So far, she seems kind and I would be pleased to no extent If she remains the same. Cause most mothers-in-law here are not known for their generosity and affection but for the tortures they inflict on their respective daughter-in-laws. I have always been scared of how my mother-in-law would turn out to be but luckily, I have received a loving athai!

Well, now I know from where my husband's personality has been extracted from. Mama (father-in-law) was sweet too but I don't know much about him...

"When are you planning to join the college?" Athai queries as she opens the refrigerator. "Not planned yet athai! But I want to be a lawyer!" I say excitedly but shrink internally as I notice the blank reaction on her face.

"...If you were to study, you have to go to the town," she drags. "And what If you get pregnant during then? how will you manage it!? We don't allow pregnant ladies to roam outside. People out there possess evil eyes Mayil!" Athai blurts out in a concerned manner.

"Um...I will talk with him and tell athai," she nods her head and proceeds to work while I ponder upon her words intently.

Jiffies later, when we were done having our breakfast, I follow my husband upstairs as he goes into our room to further groom himself to attend the school.

"Ennanga," he sees me through the mirror and quirks his eyebrows while combing his thick hair that bounces back just as he finishes meandering the object through it.

"About college..." I trail off. "Hm, what's the hurry? You can join after a few years," he states in a nonchalant way that has me feel dull. "But I want to support my parents..." I say, gloomily.

"They are already living peacefully Mayil. You can assist them financially once you get a job," I furrowed my eyebrows at his words. "Ennanga, that would take several years," I adduce, distressed.

"Mayil," he keeps the comb on the stand and turns towards me. "There's nothing to be worried about. I can help them in terms of money whenever necessary," he mutters it so casually. "You don't understand. My father will be happy only If he receives the money I earn through my hard work," I gulp as my father's face appears in my mind.

"You will definitely earn by yourself one day!" He pokes my nose and wraps his hand around my waist.

"That one day is way too far!" I grimace, saddened at the fact that I wouldn't be able to help my parents anytime soon. "Mayil," his thumb caresses my cheeks and I look up at him, naively.

"How about you help me in conducting the tuition then? I can pay you and in turn, you could give it to your parents." He says with a smile.

"I will think about it.." I drag, feeling confused.

"Fine," he bobs my nose again and kisses my forehead. "Bye," he pinches my cheeks and leaves the room while I trail behind him to send him off.

The day went about just like that with Athai and me chatting during the cooking session. After having the lunch together, Athai went to take a nap and I engaged myself in cleansing the kitchen.

Subsequently, I wash the clothes and spot them on the clothesline on the terrace. That task had me feeling tired and I fall asleep in my room...

A while later, I woke up to the rooster's sound. The evening glow of the sun puts a smile on my face and I stretch my hands to relieve the sleepiness before descending the stairs.

Athai is up earlier than me again and she is currently preparing tea. "Sorry athai..." I apologize as I enter the kitchen. "For sleeping?" She amuses and shakes her head.

"Yes, athai! I don't know why but for the past few days I feel so exhausted..."  I dubiously state and yawn.

Just then, I heed the bullet sound and I happily rush out of the house to see my husband! "Ennanga!" I squeal like a school kid and cling to his hand as soon as he hops off the bike.

He smiles down at me and brings us inside the home. Afterward, he refreshes and had tea along with me and Athai. It was a comfortable silence that prevailed between us as we sipped on the tea.

"Vetri, you should take Mayil to the hospital. She might be pregnant..." Athai says unexpectedly which has me almost choking on my tea due to the happiness that bubbled within me.

A wide smile stretches my lips as my husband gives me a gentle look. "I will ma," he replies and offers me another glance.

Momentarily, once Athai gathers the glasses and gets inside the kitchen, my husband looks at me again, and I stare back at him, feeling timid and extremely delighted.

"Did you think about conducting the tuition?" He suddenly asks and I just nod positively at him. "Look after the children's session okay? The grown-ups need my special treatment for them to concentrate on their studies," he utters seriously but I chuckle at the mention of his beating.

And then instinctively, we both gawk into each other's eyes, while our brain pulls us back to the days when my Vetri sir used to beat an innocent student who he would have never speculated would be his prospective spouse in the future.

The nostalgia derived us to smile knowingly.

________________________