31

Vetri

I am going absolutely crazy with my manly desires. It is hard for me to maintain them but I could control them...I should!

Mayil is still a little girl by heart and mind. She is way too innocent and by that I mean, she has no slight knowledge about anything related to lust and the discovery of that information had certainly shaken me to the core.

However, I'm not planning to ruin her naive brain anytime soon. If she comes to know about sex, I can assume her possible reactions. She would be scared and disgusted for sure! This may even affect her studies as well as our relationship. Thus, it's better to ignore it for now.

I can educate her about this after our marriage where I would be able to ease her and give her enough time to get comfortable with the idea.

Sighing, I toss around the bed. I still couldn't comprehend how I was so easily stimulated by her mere touch on my cheeks. When she had done that, I felt a rush of blood scrambling towards my weapon of sinful desires. But I halted the sensation before it could embarrass me by visually demonstrating a tent through my shorts.

That organ usually do unleashes during the early morning but other than that, it would always be under my regulation. And as I don't provide any stimulus for that to act up, mostly it stays quiet under my pants. But today, it rose unanticipatedly at the sight of Mayil's body. But thank the lord, she hadn't noticed that bulge down there.

Which was why, I hurriedly made my way towards the chair behind the desk and settled there, just so I could conceal it and get myself to calm down. But then she had to seat herself on the desk in that and lean close to my face. The thing beneath my pants was excited at that and all of my attempts to soothe it had gone in vain.

And I had to hug her, just so she wouldn't be trailing her eyes down my face, well, that wasn't the only reason. I didn't want to look at her in a lustful way, hence it helped me when I had embraced her in my arms. But that thirsty thing under my pant emerged too huge and I decided to send her home. I had to! Cause her meager presence itself is enough for my hormones to go berserk.

After sending her home, I just stayed there until the bulge lowered by itself. It was torturous and I was frustrated at my lack of self-control.

I should be more careful from now on. I can't let this get out of my pants again.

On the next day, that is, Saturday, people arrived at our home in the evening to watch a movie. I went to the town in the morning, and had brought some movie cassettes.

As usual, everyone perched in the backyard and I connected the television wires to the switchboard and turned the switch on, then I inserted the cassette and increased the volume using the remote.

The people starts to cheer at the movie 'Thevar magan', the actor none other than the versatile and brilliant actor, 'Kamal Haasan. I silently shift to the side, and recline myself in between the crowd. The night begins to fall and everyone eagerly watches the movie. It's really an interesting one.

Moments later, as the movie gets intense and the hero who is supposedly a man who had completed his studies in Chennai, and even has a stylish girlfriend there, under some critical circumstances became the village head after his father's death and marries the heroine, a village girl...

A song comes into play on their wedding night (the scenes weren't very inappropriate) and I couldn't help but imagine Mayil in the heroine's place. Though confidence makes one attractive, the beauty embedded within feminine shyness is indescribable. The heroine's gestures keep on reminding me of Mayil.

The way Mayil would bow her head down and look up at me with her round eyes. The way she blushes...

Get a grip Vetri!!

Shaking my head, I try to enjoy the song but Mayil doesn't stop invading my thoughts. "Sir," heeding the whispering, my heart stiffens immediately. Turning around, I search for her but I found only elderly people. They were intently watching the movie and doesn't seem to mind anything else. Wait! Was I hallucinating her voice!? No, I'm definite that I heard it...

"Sir..." The voice comes from within the two rows behind me. She must be here but is hiding somewhere. In the dark, it was hard to identify anyone.

Vexed because of not being able to find her, I twirl my head to the front and the whisper continues. The girl must be playing with me.

Once the song completes, her voice fades away as well. Eventually, as the movie also gets over, people began departing. And after turning the television off and deriving the cassette quickly, I look through the crowd.

An elderly woman, Mayil and Jayanthi are walking out the main gate in the backyard. Her long hair urged me to pull her back but I suppress my desire and stare intensely at her back. And before completing moving out, she turns her head to me and smiles timidly...then dashes out.

My lips tug up in a smile at her action and I shake my head as I, with the smile still prominent on my brims went about with my night routine.

On the following day, Mayil appeared at my home in the evening. She has worn a light blue button-up shirt, that looks barely wearable and a dull long white skirt. Her bright smile, and twinkling eyes, as usual, overshadowed her outfit.

As we are on that topic...I'm going to get her some clothes soon. I plan to gift her the clothes rather than simply give them to her. I hope she passes every subject in the examination, in that way, I could bestow it to her as a present.

Presently, we are in the room and I'm teaching Mathematics to Mayil. She nods her head to everything I explain but when I ask her to repeat what I said, she blinks at me with a pout.

Knocking on her head, I send a glare in her direction. "Sir it's boring..." She suddenly clings to my arms, her bosoms squeezed between them. I was prepared today...I oathed to be careful with her but her actions are killing me.

She couldn't understand my situation, could she? I try to retract my hands and create space between us but she stubbornly hugs me nearer. She is testing my patience...

"Mayil, move, you are here to study now..." I say calmly, but I'm very close to losing my mind.

They are rubbing against my arm, and even though I know she is not doing it deliberately, I couldn't prevent myself from getting resentful of her.

"Mayil, move," I grit through my teeth, angered by my inability to sustain myself. "Okay! I'm moving sir," she says in a giddy tone and instead of moving away from me, she acquires more closer to me.

And that was it.

"Can't you understand what I'm saying!? Get out of here If you don't want to study!" She leaves my arm swiftly, taken aback by surprise at the loud ring of my voice.

Tears brim at her eyes and before I can react, she hurriedly collects her books and runs out.

God...what have I done!?

__________________________

The song is in down here...If you want to listen to...♥️