Chapter 154 Extra Story: Amnesia (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

 If someone falls, she can't afford the responsibility.

 Moreover, she has an inexplicable love for this child. When she thinks that she will fall to the ground, her heart suddenly lifts up.

 Looking at the back, Jiang Xuenian felt that the woman was not a colleague he knew, so he hesitated and didn't know how to start a conversation.

 "that……"

 Just when Jiang Xuenian organized his words to speak, the woman suddenly put down the knife and turned around. Jiang Xuenian suddenly forgot what he wanted to say, and stared at the woman blankly.

 Jiang Xuenian swears that it is definitely not that she is ignorant. She can find pictures of various actresses on Weibo every day, but no one's appearance can compare with the woman in front of her.

 The woman walked up to her, took the baby with her hand, and rubbed the baby with the tip of her nose, "Does Zhan'er miss her mother? Or are you hungry?"

 The woman's aura as cold as ice and snow melted instantly after holding the baby, "It's time for Zhan'er to eat, I'll go and breastfeed her, my dear, you can have breakfast after chopping and frying the leftover vegetables."

 After the woman finished talking and left with the baby in her arms, Jiang Xuenian walked to the cutting board in a daze, put on the apron on the side, tied it up, and started cutting vegetables.

 There is no discomfort at all, as if she often does this.

 When the vegetables were put into the frying pan and there was a sound, Jiang Xuenian pressed the range hood with his fingertips and paused, as if lightning struck his mind.

 No, wait!

 I don't know that big beauty and her daughter at all, why does she call her "dear" so familiarly?

 Jiang Xuenian's face was a little red, what's going on?

 A smell of paste rushed to Jiang Xuenian's nostrils. Jiang Xuenian came back to his senses and quickly fried it twice with a spatula. The side of the vegetables sticking to the pot was already a little browned, and the whole pot of vegetables would have to be dumped a little later.

 Jiang Xuenian frantically found salt on the seasoning table, threw a spoonful of it in, stir-fried it a couple of times, turned off the stove, and poured the vegetables into a plate.

 Jiang Xuenian came out of the kitchen with the dishes, and saw a woman sitting at the dining table feeding the baby with a bottle. The baby kept tilting his head and didn't want to drink. He reached out to pull the clothes on the woman's chest, and stared at the woman with big black and bright eyes chest.

 Even if she can't speak, these actions can make it clear what she wants.

 Jiang Xuenian came over, put the dishes on the dining table, and said with a guilty conscience: "Sorry, the fire is a little big."

 The woman was stalked by the baby to breastfeed. She didn't pay attention to what Jiang Xuenian said. She put the bottle aside and lifted the fabric to feed the baby. "You little stalker, the bottle is also mother's milk."

 Jiang Xuenian turned around quickly, feeling that the other party was too invisible, how could she take off her clothes so calmly to feed the baby in front of her.

 His ears were burning hotly, Jiang Xuenian was at a loss for what to do with his back turned to them.

 After the woman finished feeding, he asked her suspiciously, "Honey, what are you doing standing there?"

 The soft voice contained a trace of tenderness, Jiang Xuenian's heart felt numb and itchy, and the heat on his face rose instead of falling, "I..."

 Jiang Xuenian felt that this could not go on like this anymore, she took a deep breath, turned around, met the woman's eyes as pale as glass, and her fingers behind her back were entangled nervously.

 "Hello, what is this place, how did I appear here?"

 ...

 Shi Qingfan brought Jiang Xuenian to the bedroom, put the baby on the stroller beside him, looked at Jiang Xuenian coldly, "Who are you? Where is Jiang Xuenian?"

 Jiang Xuenian was taken aback, what happened, the woman in front of him actually knew her name, "Jiang Xuenian? My name is Jiang Xuenian, but I don't seem to know you."

 Jiang Xuenian saw her looking at him with icy scrutiny eyes, that icy coldness contained a trace of sadness that was not obvious, and felt inexplicably sour, and couldn't help explaining: "I'm sorry, I socialized very late yesterday, maybe I was drunk, Wake up here, if there is any misunderstanding, I can explain."

 Shi Qingfan saw the strange look on Jiang Xuenian's familiar face, and his heart tightened slightly.

 A bad premonition arose in her heart, and she asked "Jiang Xuenian" some questions, and the answers were all the same as what Jiang Xuenian had confessed to her.

 "She" came from another world, and "she" and Jiang Xuenian were the same person, but for some reason she lost her memory after coming to this world.

 Shi Qingfan looked at Jiang Zhan'er, who was happily eating his hands in the stroller, and tried to calm herself down. She introduced a series of things that happened after Jiang Xuenian crossed in concise language.

 The more Jiang Xuenian listened, the more shocked she became. When Qingfan finished speaking, she said in surprise, "You said this is the world of abo, with six genders. I am A and you are O. After you and I fell in love and got married, we had a child, that is... This child???"

 She must be dreaming!

 How can a woman have children with a woman?

 Jiang Xuenian's eyes fell on Jiang Zhan'er's chubby little face. Her dark eyes looked a bit like her, her nose also looked like her, and her snow-white skin and lips looked like Shi Qingfan.

 What Shi Qingfan said seemed to be true.

 Jiang Xuenian tried his best to recall, but he could only think of the memories of his own world, and could not remember anything about this world. Looking at Shangshi Qingfan's dim eyes, Jiang Xuenian felt guilty, "I'm sorry, I really can't remember. "

 Shi Qingfan was silent for a moment, and said: "Don't apologize to me, you go upstairs to change your clothes now, and I will take you to the hospital for examination."