Chapter 60

Xu Jie and the ambulance arrived at the parking lot at the same time.

As soon as she entered the parking lot, the pheromone detector on Xu Jie began to vibrate wildly. She saw the physical education teacher from a distance and called him, but the physical education teacher did not move.

Xu Jie hurried over, "Where are Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan? How is the situation?"

Just after I finished the question, there was a click, and the pheromone detector cracked.

The physical education teacher pointed tremblingly behind the tree, "Jiang Xuenian... marked Shi Qingfan..."

Xu Jie: "!!"

The medical staff came over with the tranquilizer, Xu Jie didn't care about being shocked, and quickly explained the situation to them: "Two female students happened to differentiate at the same time. One differentiated into Alpha, and the other differentiated into Oga , and... Alpha marked Oga! By the way, the pheromone concentration of the two of them is extremely high, and the pheromone detector on me is cracked."

"My pheromone detector is also cracked!" The physical education teacher said quickly.

The medical staff couldn't hear it, the tranquilizers on their hands might not work, but fortunately they brought ultra-high concentrations of tranquilizers and took them immediately.

Two medical staff walked behind the tree and saw two girls, one of them had blood on her lips, and her fangs pierced into the gland of the other, and penetrated deeply.

The two first used the hospital's data pheromone detector to test the specific data of the pheromone concentration behind the necks of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan. After two "dips", the numbers on the display screen quickly The change quickly reached a staggering number.

At this moment, the screen flashed, and the two data pheromone detectors suddenly made a strange "swoosh" sound, and after a plume of white smoke, it was scrapped.

The medical staff looked at each other, took out the ultra-high-concentration sedative, and at the same time gently stabbed the back of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan's neck, and quickly injected them into the body.

The moment the needle was pulled out, Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan pheromone erupted, and the pheromone detectors worn by the teachers of Saint Leis College were all cracked and damaged in an instant, and the students who had not yet differentiated Suddenly there was a burst of heart palpitations, some of them were pale, some of their cheeks were flushed, and some people even collapsed on the desk because of this.

Fortunately, the pheromone outbreak of Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan only lasted for three seconds. The two consciously separated carefully, put them on a stretcher and transported them to an ambulance, and Xu Jie went up with them.

The enclosed ambulance can block the exposure of pheromones. After the door was closed, the unwell students in St. Liss slowly returned to normal, and they also woke up shortly after fainting.

St. Liss school was afraid that the students would have an accident, and urgently contacted the nearby hospital to give the whole school a medical examination.

The ambulance took Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan to the nearest hospital. The hospital has an isolation room dedicated to pheromone isolation. The two were sent directly in, followed by a series of tests.

Xu Jie was sitting in the corridor waiting for the result, Tan Ying called her and said that she had contacted Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan's family.

Jiang Kai and Jiang Yue could not be contacted, so they could only call Qiu Fanrou. Qiu Fanrou was still on tour outside the country, and it was inconvenient to come back. She said that she would contact her family to see Jiang Xuenian , please help the teacher.