Chapter 72

Hearing the girl's words, the eyes around her fell on Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Xuenian smiled and nodded in the eyes of inquiry, suspicion, envy and jealousy: "Yes, senior."

The girl stared at Jiang Xuenian in amazement, and quickly helped her to register, "I'm a senior classmate of yours, Le Shayu, you can just call me Senior Le."

After the registration, the storage box on the table automatically spit out an electronic watch, Le Shayu stood up and handed the watch to Jiang Xuenian: "Xue Nian... Can I call you Xue Nian?"

"You can do it, Sister Le."

The exclamation in Le Shayu's eyes will be turned into reality, "This is the first time I see you such an unpretentious alpha, a little excited, don't mind. This is a small light brain developed by our school. , In it, all your information, go to eat, take a bath, do nothing, just swipe, and it is also very convenient to bind the mobile phone to recharge. The class information notices are all in it, yes, the most important thing is this.”

Le Shayu lit up his little brain and clicked on the battle platoon on the homepage: "This is the school's battle platoon made by the virtual battle system, and the top ranks are all alpha. Now the top of the list is an SS rank The female alpha, called Qiao Ya, is a grade higher than me, and she is particularly arrogant. Xue Nian, you are an sss-level alpha, I am waiting for you to kick her to the second place.”

Jiang Xuenian took it over and put it on his wrist, and said politely: "I hope I can have a chance to discuss with Sister Qiao Ya. Sister Le, I will go to the dormitory first."

On the other side, when Shi Qingfan finished registering, he took the map on Xiaoguang's brain and pulled his suitcase to find the dormitory. He was halfway there and stopped by someone.

"Hello, my name is Wei Anxian, is that Shi Qingfan?"

Shi Qingfan's voice was cold, his eyes lowered slightly, "What?"

Faced with Shi Qingfan's indifference, Wei Anxian did not panic at all, "Shi, you need to worry, I am your senior sister in the same major, and also the vice president of the Omega Alliance, I I stopped you to invite you to join the Omega Alliance."

Wei Anxian touched the small light brain on her wrist at the same time as Qingfan's small light brain, "Di!", Wei Anxian's light brain appeared on Shi Qingfan's light brain material.

Shi Qingfan raised his wrist and glanced at it, "What is the omega alliance?"

Wei Anxian immediately introduced the omega alliance, and took out a piece of paper from the backpack behind him, "Student Shi, this is the report. We have received the news in advance and know that you have differentiated into the top The omega. An excellent omega like you will be the object of competition for many powerful alphas in the future. The existence of our omega alliance is to protect you from the harassment of those alphas, so that you can concentrate on studying and improving yourself. "

: "According to what you said, there are only twenty members of the omega alliance. Even if these are good enough, how can they resist the harassment of hundreds of alphas?"

Wei Anxian smiled slightly and said, "The first president of our omega alliance is the current alliance president Fleurier."

Shi Qingfan knew that Luo Wei'er, before becoming the president's husband, Luo Wei'er was an omega diplomat with few alliances, and her diplomatic methods were very tough, which was a headache for the imperial foreign ministers.

Seeing Shi Qingfan seemed to be persuaded by herself, Wei Anxian continued: "Although the alliance always advocates equal rights for omegas, in terms of marriage, once the alpha status of your interest is higher than you, many omegas will Loss of autonomy. We omega confederates will always encounter this problem, because we will help you become the existence that those alphas look up to on your own. At that time, you can choose the alpha you like to get married, or choose the alpha and stay single ."