Chapter 30

Jiang Xuenian saw in the video that he was leaning on the head of the bed with his eyes half-closed, and Shi Qingfan was sitting next to her, staring at the tip of her nose, and said softly: "Jiang Xuenian, you It's amazing, I only have you in my eyes during the game."

Jiang Xuenian: "..." What should I do if I feel ashamed and pleasant!

Jiang Xuenian's cheeks were a little hot, so he paused the video, fanned with his hand beside him, took a deep breath, and continued watching.

In the video, she said blankly to Shi Qingfan that she didn't hear it, and asked Shi Qingfan to repeat it.

Jiang Xuenian really wanted to travel back in time. At that time, she would not be half-awake and would not be able to hear Shi Qingfan's praise.

With such a temperament as Shi Qingfan, it is already very good to praise her once, how could she ask Shi Qingfan to praise her again, Shi Qingfan could not possibly agree... ? ?

Shi Qingfan's beautiful face slowly approached his ears and said, "When you answer the question, you seem to be a different person, the light on your body covers everything around you, I stand Not far away, you can only see the dazzling you."

After a pause, as if shy, Shi Qingfan looked away and said, "Jiang Xuenian, you are great."

Jiang Xuenian: "!!" She really boasted! !

Shi Qingfan said "Jiang Xuenian, you are great".

"God, who can stand this..." Jiang Xuenian covered his face.

At first she approached Shi Qingfan, but just wanted to have a good relationship with the heroine and avoid the miserable end of a vicious female supporting role in the future. how nice.

Shi Qingfan is cold on the outside, but gentle on the inside, and likes to think about others. Not only does she have a look that makes Jiang Xuenian obsessed with the face control, she also has a very cute personality, and she will always be inadvertently cute to Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Xuenian has never met such a person who fits all her aesthetics.

Now Shi Qingfan has become friends with her, and he seems to admire her very much, so he praises her very seriously... Jiang Xuenian's face is getting hotter and hotter.

"Crack!" The door on the right was opened from the inside, Shi Qingfan came out, saw Jiang Xuenian covering his face, a little strange, and asked: "What's wrong with you?"

The video on the TV has just finished playing once and starts to loop for the second time.

"Jiang Xuenian, you are so outstanding, I only see you in the competition."

Shi Qingfan did not wait for Jiang Xuenian's answer, but heard her own voice on the TV, which was what she praised Jiang Xuenian yesterday.

Shi Qingfan quickly turned his head and saw himself and Jiang Xuenian on the TV.

Shi Qingfan: "…"

Jiang Xuenian closed his eyes, cleared the picture and voice in his mind, and forced his face to cool down, "My brother just gave me the USB flash drive that stores the video shot by the pinhole camera, squad leader, no I think you'd be quite a compliment."

Shi Qingfan's light brown eyes flickered for a moment, and there was a two-point tremolo in his always calm voice, "Linglang suggested that I learn from you, but it's not very good." Listening again, I always feel that it is not as sincere as Jiang Xuenian's boast.

She was fortunate that Jiang Xuenian could not see it, but she did not expect to encounter the pinhole camera incident.

Jiang Xuenian looked at the TV and said, "It's a good compliment, and I even complimented it twice. After I hear it, don't mention how happy it is~"