Chapter 74

"I have to ask her if she wants to add you." Jiang Xuenian said dryly.

In fact, she didn't want Qiao Ya and Shi Qingfan to be friends.

Jiang Xuenian didn't understand why he thought so at first, but later found a reason for himself - jealousy as a friend.

I don't know if she is assimilated by the environment here, she will also have such childish thoughts.

At six o'clock the next morning, Xiaoguang's brain vibrated on Jiang Xuenian's wrist, reminding her that it was time to get up.

Lightly got down from the bed, washed quickly, Jiang Xuenian changed into the military training camouflage uniform and left the dormitory to eat in the cafeteria.

We gathered at the playground before seven o'clock in the military training. Jiang Xuenian walked to the playground after dinner, and happened to meet a few classmates of the same major.

"Monitor!"

"Good morning, have you eaten yet?" Jiang Xuenian asked with a smile.

"I got up a little late and ate two bites of bread."

"I just drank a bottle of milk."

"I was afraid that the military training was so intense that I couldn't help but vomit, so I drank two sips of water."

Jiang Xuenian frowned and said, "You should have breakfast if you are intense. What if you faint from low blood sugar?"

She took out a few pieces of pre-prepared candy from her pocket and gave them to them, "Here. Fortunately, I was prepared."

"Wow, monitor, you are so thoughtful." While chatting with Jiang Xuenian, they observed her, and found that Jiang Xuenian was unassuming and gentle, asking anyone to guess her gender, ten There are eight people who have to guess that she is Beta, who would have thought that she would be the top Alpha.

At the playground, a few people walked to the position of the combat command major, Jiang Xuenian glanced at the time, there were ten minutes and seven o'clock, and said: "I will call and see who else is. not here."

There are 30 people in the class, and 3 people didn't show up.

Jiang Xuenian urged in the class group, but no one replied after two minutes, Jiang Xuenian asked: "Does anyone know Handa and them?"

"Monitor, they belong to my dormitory." Le Zhengfeng came over and said.

"The military training is about to start, can you contact them?"

Le Zhengfeng said: "They went out earlier than me, and they were no longer in the dormitory when I woke up."

After Le Zhengfeng finished speaking, his eyes suddenly stopped, "Squad leader, they seem to be standing in the corner."

Jiang Xuenian looked over, three male Alphas with a height of nearly 1.9 meters were leaning against the wall, one holding a bottle of mineral water, his eyes were wandering on the students in other classes, the voice of the comment was not deliberate Cover up, full of contempt and arrogance.

The three people over there, Jiang Xuenian, saw it when they entered the playground, but they were students in their class.

They are not far from the combat command class. Jiang Xuenian has just read their names three times, and the voice is enough for them to hear, but no one pays attention to Jiang Xuenian.

Le Zhengfeng realized that they were deliberately ignoring Jiang Xuenian, and touched his head a little embarrassedly, "Squad leader, they may be too focused on chatting, I'll call them over."