Chapter 119

Wu Wei originally got angry to get "Wu Nanyan" and "Cen Qingqiu" to get engaged tonight,Now looking at the surprised expressions of others, my heart flashed.

I have suffered from the loss of marriage, how can I let my daughter eat it again.

Engagement or engagement,marry next month, and soon he will have his first grandchild.

He has already reached the age of caring for his grandson,And the future daughter-in-law "Cen Qingqiu" is so beautiful,The future grandchildren will also be very cute .

Wu Wei thought of this, and his heart was even more happy.

Amelia Carpenter and Wu Zhe walked down the stairs, and what they saw was Wu Wei, a face they had never seen before.

Amelia Carpenter held the armrest tightly,Sharp and mean eyes fell on "Wu Nanyan","It's just a piece of shit, there's no way to talk to Wu Zhebi."

Wu Man quickly echoed: "Yes, yes, I have observed carefully, Wu Nanyan is domineering,He has an empty head,is indeed a scumbag."

Wu Zhe listened to Wu Man,the ugly face finally got better.

He pushed his glasses, and Amelia Carpenter said, "Mother, don't feel sorry for unimportant people."

Amelia Carpenter held Wu Zhe's wrist instead and said bitterly: "Wu Wei is blind,My son is so good,in his eyes Only the straw bag."

Wu Wei turned around, said: "Dad will take you to see some good uncles and aunts."

Jiang Xuenian was surprised: "Isn't it engaged? Dad, you can't say no."

Wu Wei saw the suspicious eyes of "Wu Nanyan", he added: "There is still one of the most important people who has not come. I will get engaged when he comes. I am your father. , the patriarch of the Wu family,I just finished talking about my engagement to you in front of so many people, how can you still keep your word? You can't give your dad more trust."

The more Wu Wei talked, the more angry he became, and he was about to lose his temper like a child. Jiang Xuenian quickly said: "Dad, what you said, I shouldn't distrust you, you promise a daughter!"

Wu Wei did not continue to play on this point.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan looked at him secretly, this big man should be the special commissioner sent by the emperor.

Wu Wei just took Jiang Xuenian to chat with a close friend, Amelia Carpenter came over proudly with her head held high, "Everyone, good evening."

Wu Zhe, who was beside him, said politely, "Father, Uncle Li, good evening. I'm sorry, my mother and I are late."

"I thought you didn't want to come." Wu Wei looked at him lightly and said in a flat tone.

Wu Zhe's face turned pale, "Father, I..."

Wu Man quickly explained Mrs. Amelia Carpenter's anger: "Patriarch, the young master did not think so, I can testify."

The people around Wu Wei trusted him very much, and when he heard the words, his gaze towards Wu Zhe finally brought warmth.

Amelia Carpenter crossed her arms and said: "Wu Wei, the one who doesn't want to come is me, you don't need to take the opportunity to get angry with your son, it's my illegitimate daughter who simply doesn't want to see you. Well, it's A Zhe, who persuaded me directly, I really don't know who this kid's personality is like!"

Wu Wei frowned. What he hated most was Amelia Carpenter's character. Outsiders never knew how to save face for him. unbearable.

"Enough! Amelia, Li Ke also!"