Chapter 15

Jiang Xuenian: People sit in the class, and the pot comes from the sky.

Shi Qingfan said: "Talking about the teacher, I don't think it has anything to do with Jiang Xuenian."

Jiang Xuenian was under the suspicion of the whole class, and only Shi Qingfan believed her, and he looked at Shi Qingfan with emotion.

After Yin Yan finished speaking, he realized that his words might cause misunderstanding, and quickly stood up and explained: "Tan teacher, I'm not speaking ironically, it really has nothing to do with Jiang Xuenian. I am, just suddenly I was so sad, that's why I cried."

Gong Linglang said that just now on impulse. When she looked back, she saw Yin Yan's face, her eyes were flushed, her face was full of tears, and guilt filled her heart.

Although their "Guarding the Squad Leader Project" group was set up, everyone is dedicated to the good of the times, and the relationship is usually good.

She admitted that it was wrong to let Yin Yan quit just now.

Gong Linglang stood up and said, "Teacher Tan, I was the one who made Yin Yan cry. We just had a fight."

After speaking, she looked at Yin Yan who was surprised: "I'm sorry, I apologize for my open mouth." She really didn't expect Yin Yan to be so sad.

"No, it doesn't matter." Yin Yan finally stopped the tears flowing out again.

The matter was settled, Tan Ying returned to the podium, took out a piece of paper, and said, "Bin City will hold a learning competition every semester. The semester-long learning competitions feature partial texts, including politics, history, and imperial lingua franca.”

"Because it is a citywide league, students from other schools will also participate."

"Fifty students will be selected for the preliminary round and three people will be selected for the semi-finals. The school will form a team to compete for knowledge. The final winner will be awarded the Binshi Civilized Student Medal."

"Those who want to participate can ask Shi Qingfan to sign up during class, and the registration fee is 300 yuan."

Tan Ying just finished speaking, the get out of class bell rang, and the early self-study ended.

"Let's end get out of class." Tan Ying posted the game notice on the front wall and turned to leave the classroom.

"The registration fee of 300 yuan is so expensive. I still don't want to join in the fun."

"The focus is on participation. This kind of registration must be registered, in case of advancing to the finals."

After Yin Yan cried, she received an apology from Gong Linglang, and her mood immediately brightened.

After the self-study, his relationship with Gong Linglang returned to normal. Except for Jiang Xuenian, who was almost in vain, no one was injured.

Jiang Xuenian sighed in his heart that the children's emotions come and go quickly.

Five people from class 3 signed up. After Shi Qingfan registered, he glanced at Jiang Xuenian, who was leaning on his chair and playing with his pen.

She walked over and sat in Yin Yan's seat.

Jiang Xuenian turned his head to the side and saw Shi Qingfan, and the speed of turning the pen in his hand slowed down, "Monitor, do you have anything to do with me?"

Shi Qingfan took out the registration form and put it in front of Jiang Xuenian: "Try to participate in the competition."

Jiang Xuenian was not humble, he filled in his basic information, and smiled: "Monitor, you are too good, and only you will believe that I can do it."