Chapter 50

Huoyashan's identity soon became the biggest talking point among the students of Saint Leith.

The 10th grade class was surrounded by a group of people to see the idol's granddaughter every day. The playground where Huo Yashan was training was overcrowded every day, and the coach had to close the door to keep people out.

Huoyashan was like animals in a zoo surrounded by people when they trained every day.

"Fuck! Yashan, who revealed your identity?"

Fei Yaxin said unhappily, "I really can't stand being watched like a monkey every day."

Huo Yashan was also very unhappy when he found out that his identity was exposed at first, but later he found that there was no harm in revealing his identity, and he quickly got used to it.

Huo Yashan enjoyed the feeling of being surrounded by a group of girls screaming while training, "Not many people know my identity in this school, only the principal, you, Shi Xinran and Jiang Xuenian."

She raised her hand and wiped the sweat from her forehead, instantly causing a scream.

"Ah, ah, ah, Huo Yashan, you are so handsome!"

"She is so attractive, she must be Alpha in the future, bless me in the future to differentiate into Oga, I want to marry Huo Yashan."

Huo Yashan hooked her lips into a wicked smile, and her scream became louder.

"Is this the legendary evil smile? I love it!"

"Huoyashan, I love you!"

Fei Yaxin looked at her friend who was enjoying herself and pushed her helplessly, "Enough is enough, exposure of your identity is not good for you at all, so don't think about who Most likely to reveal your identity."

Huo Yashan said indifferently: "Everyone is the same, it has been exposed, and their memories cannot be erased. I think it's pretty good now, and the class teacher doesn't dare to care about sleeping in class. I don't turn in my homework, not only no one cares, but those students also praise me for my personality. And the coach, who used to be more serious, but now sees me with a smile like a flower, and asks me to say hello to grandpa for him. Gee!"

Huo Yashan raised an eyebrow at Fei Yaxin, "Why don't you tell me your identity and enjoy it?"

Fei Yaxin hurriedly said, "Come on, my dad will kill me."

Although the coach has a much better attitude towards her after knowing Huo Yashan's identity, he is still very strict with her.

Since she sneaked to find Jiang Xuenian last morning, the coach not only fined her to train for half an hour more every day, but also personally supervised her, not allowing her to be lazy Behavior, Huo Yashan had no chance to find Jiang Xuenian, let alone whether Jiang Xuenian kept a distance from Shi Qingfan.

"How is Xuefan CP recently? Are there many people discussing it?" Huo Yashan asked.

Fei Yaxin was surprised: "You haven't given up Jiang Xuenian? I thought you were just playing."

Huo Yashan liked Shi Xinran for a year. During this period, Fei Yaxin saw how much she licked her dog. It was hard to believe that she would empathize so quickly Don't love.

Huo Yashan frowned: "Do I look like I'm having fun? I've already thought about what brand of wedding dress Jiang Xuenian and I will wear in the future. "

Fei Yaxin: "...you cow."

"There doesn't seem to be much discussion about Xue Fan CP recently. Everyone is preparing for the third monthly exam, and they are busy studying."