Chapter 37

Saint Les College's Citywide League Awards Ceremony is finally set for October 20th.

Teachers of all grades screened the reviews and handed them over to Xu Jie. Xu Jie finally selected three of the most genuine articles and published them in the campus newspaper.

Unfortunately, there is the one written by Gong Linglang.

On the day of the award ceremony, Saint Lis handed out prizes to Jiang Xuenian Shi Qingfan and Meng Baichun in the form of a live broadcast. The three students who felt that they were on the campus newspaper were also invited to the stage to receive them. Bonus, and took a group photo with Jiang Xuenian.

This time, all grades of the city's league participated, but only the twelfth grade process and results were so ignited that Jiang Xuenian became the same as Shi Qingfan at Saint Les College. most names.

Jiang Xuenian felt the deepest feeling was that the day after the award ceremony, she and Shi Qingfan went to dinner together, there were always people peeking around, and some even dared to hide their mobile phones in their clothes Candid shot inside the sleeve.

Especially when she and Shi Qingfan got slightly closer, the frequency of the photographer pressing the shutter became significantly higher, and she could even hear the sound of air-conditioning around her.

Jiang Xuenian couldn't figure it out. Shi Qingfan studied so well before, and no one risked having their mobile phone confiscated like a star chaser in the school cafeteria. Why is it different when she comes here.

Tang Xiuran answered Jiang Xuenian's doubts before the evening self-study.

Don't look at Tang Xiuran who only came to St. Leith College for a week. With his cheerful personality and cute appearance, he has been deeply involved in many small groups in St. Leith and learned a lot of hot gossip.

Prepare for the exam next month.

"You don't know, it's not only your excellence that makes you famous in Saint Less, but also an important reason." Tang Xiuran paused for a while, waiting to look in front of him Three people's reactions.

Jiang Xuenian took the questions and listened to the gossip while doing the questions unhurriedly. Shi Qingfan put his left ear into his right ear and concentrated on the questions. Only Gong Linglang, who was forced to follow the questions, urged: "What else is there, say it quickly!"

Tang Xiuran didn't care about Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan's indifferent attitude at all, and said slowly: "Because I don't know who in our class revealed that Jiang Xuenian and Qingfan are dating, causing other classes A lot of people have been drinking Xue Fan CP."

"Fart! Jiang Xuenian is not dating Qingfan! Tangtang, do you know who is talking nonsense outside, tell me, and I will teach him a lesson!" Gong Linglang was angry Gotta slap the table and stand up.

Shi Qingfan's heart skipped a beat, and the writing on his hand stopped.

Jiang Xuenian put down the pen and said incredulously: "...You mean that my relationship with the monitor was revealed by the people in our class?"

Tang Xiuran smiled and nodded: "Yes."

Jiang Xuenian is simply wronged. She has a good relationship with Shi Qingfan. Appreciate it, I have absolutely no unreasonable thoughts about Shi Qingfan.

The people in the class misunderstood that she and Shi Qingfan were dating, and they didn't know whether they looked down on her or looked down on Shi Qingfan.

"I think the squad leader is a bit wronged, and he was paired with me. What do they think?" Jiang Xuenian couldn't figure it out, and even started to feel injustice to Shi Qingfan, "At least the squad leader must be matched. A handsome guy or a beautiful woman of the same level."