Chapter 48

A few more questions were asked, and Jiang Xuenian's answer was almost similar to that of Shi Qingfan. Tang Xiuran even began to suspect that he was being shown.

"Oh, I've asked for a long time what you want from the other half, but I still don't know what you will do to the other half in Xue Nian." Tang Xiuran smiled and said, "Have you ever thought about Xue Nian? What gender will you differentiate into? Which one do you like the most among the six genders, alha, oga, and beta?"

"I should be differentiated into the most common beta." The established gender should not change.

Tang Xiuran said: "Beta, beta is fine."

According to the latest research by scientists, gender differentiation has a certain relationship with physical quality, such as height, physique, and IQ.

Just a little less likely.

Anything that limits her, her happiness is the most important thing."

This idea is based on the relationship between male and female protagonists. Jiang Xuenian subconsciously substitutes his other half for Shi Qingfan, who is divided into oga, and speaks directly.

Tang Xiuran: ...Ah, except for oga, which does not meet the criteria, the rest are all the criteria she just gave Jiang Xuenian to find her other half.

Tang Xiuran didn't understand more and more.

Jiang Xuenian said that he didn't care about gender, but also used oga as an example. What does this mean?

Besides beauty, Qing Fan has nothing to do with the delicate oga, she can't differentiate into oga at all.

No, I can't ask anything in such a roundabout way. It seems that it is better to be direct and feel more at ease when getting the answer.

Province guessed and guessed wrong.

"Wow, Xue Nian, you will definitely be a great partner in the future." Tang Xiuran bumped Jiang Xuenian with his shoulder and said in a low voice, "It's just the two of us now, no one else, you secretly Tell me, Qing Fan is so beautiful. You Yan Control have really never been tempted by her? You see that you have only known each other for a few months, and it is already better than the relationship we have found for more than ten years. Are you two secretly secretive? Are you in love?"

Jiang Xuenian looked at Shang Tang Xiuran's skeptical gaze, and said in surprise: "How is it possible, we are friends. Although Qingqing does fit my aesthetic, it is really impossible for us."

She will differentiate into beta in the future, and Shi Qingfan is the top oga, beta cannot help oga resist the pain of estrus, and the combination of beta and oga is not good for oga at all.

Although estrus can be overcome with drugs, drugs have side effects, and long-term use of drugs will cause certain damage to the body.

She hopes that Shi Qingfan can be a healthy, free and happy oga who can realize her dreams in the future, so she never thought that she would have other possibilities with Shi Qingfan.

"You don't believe what those C fans said, do you?" Jiang Xuenian smiled, "Those are their brains, and Qingqing and I are pure friendship."

"..." Is pure friendship like that? Forgive them for being ignorant.

"Xiuran? What's wrong with you?" Jiang Xuenian raised his hand and shook it in front of the suddenly sluggish Tang Xiuran.

Tang Xiuran came back to his senses, took a deep breath, and said, "I'm fine, but it's suddenly a little cold. Let's continue running, this time run a little slower, I should be able to run twice lock up."