Chapter 35

Next, Jiang Xuenian played against other schools. Every time she won, Gong Linglang would stand up and cheer.

Gong Linglang's roommate Tang Xiuran put on earplugs that she only wears when she sleeps in order to protect her ears.

There were three breaks in the middle of the video playback, ten minutes each time. Although other people were excited, there was still a need to go to the toilet, and it was really tiring to keep screaming in class, and urgently needed a break .

Only Gong Linglang, who was very dissatisfied with the ten-minute rest, wanted to compress it into one second and let her continue watching.

At 8:30, the evening self-study is over, and the third class just finished watching all the game videos.

Gong Linglang's eyes were red from crying, and her voice was so hoarse that she could barely speak.

After class, Shi Qingfan came to look for Gong Linglang, saw her appearance, frowned and said, "Linglang, you are too emotional, this is not good for your health."

Gong Linglang's eyes hurt from crying, and she said pitifully, "Next time... pay attention, cough cough."

Tang Xiuran took off the earplugs and said to Gong Linglang, "You shouldn't hate Jiang Xuenian now."

"What hates me?" Jiang Xuenian came over and heard the last words.

Tang Xiuran was about to tell Jiang Xuenian when Gong Linglang suddenly took his hand and squeezed it hard, shaking her head violently to prevent him from speaking.

Tang Xiuran immediately closed his mouth.

Even if Tang Xiuran didn't say it, looking at Gong Linglang's performance, Jiang Xuenian could still guess.

Gong Linglang hates what she has been doing all the time. It was obvious that when I watched the video today, I saw Gong Linglang cheering for her victory so excitedly. To be honest, Jiang Xuenian was not very surprised.

She and Shi Qingfan are often together, and she is inevitably in contact with Gong Linglang.

Jiang Xuenian dares to say that even if Gong Linglang cheers for her while watching the video, it will not delay Gong Linglang to continue to hate her.

Sure enough, on the way back to the dormitory, Gong Linglang was still upset when she saw Jiang Xuenian.

Tang Xiuran was a boy, and they were not in the same dormitory building, so they separated halfway. Before leaving, she called Gong Linglang to clean up, because Shi Qingfan prohibited Gong Linglang from talking, and Gong Linglang was not allowed to speak. Linglang could only nod to indicate that she knew.

Arriving outside the dormitory door, Jiang Xuenian asked Shi Qingfan: "Monitor, do you want to take a break today, I'll ask you to make up lessons tomorrow?"

Shi Qingfan's physique is good, but he's actually not too tired. Just as he was about to say that it's okay to make up the class today, Gong Linglang suddenly pulled his sleeves hard.

The action was so big that Jiang Xuenian saw it.

"Okay, see you tomorrow." Shi Qingfan said a little embarrassed.

Jiang Xuenian smiled nonchalantly: "No homework today, rest early."

Watching Jiang Xuenian enter 508, Shi Qingfan and Gong Linglang return to 506.

After closing the door, Shi Qingfan asked, "Linglang, why don't you want me to make up for Jiang Xuenian?"

Although Gong Linglang hated Jiang Xuenian before, she was not as excited as she is today.