Chapter 46

Shi Qingfan planted the seeds of doubt in his heart and watched Jiang Xuenian all day.

Jiang Xuenian walked into the classroom with a few students in the class before the morning self-study. The smile on his face was the same as before, but when he raised his hand, there was a dazzling blue mark on the thin white wrist .

In the math class, Gong Linglang couldn't understand it. She looked back at Shi Qingfan, but found that Fa Xiao, who loves learning, was not listening to the class at all, and kept her eyes on Jiang Xuenian's back. .

Gong Linglang frowned and turned back several times in class, Shi Qingfan was like this.

She wrote a note to Tang Xiuran to read, but Tang Xiuran didn't believe it, but when she looked back several times, she saw exactly the same situation as Gong Linglang.

Now Gong Linglang and Tang Xiuran are not calm.

study.

After class, Gong Linglang walked up to Shi Qingfan and said solemnly: "Qingfan, I have something to tell you, come with me."

Shi Qingfan glanced at Jiang Xuenian, who was writing something with his head down, and said, "Speak here."

Make up her mind to stare at Jiang Xuenian and not leave.

After class at noon, Shi Qingfan watched Jiang Xuenian get up and walked towards him, and said with a natural expression: "Qingqing, I'm not very hungry at noon, and there are a few buns in the dormitory, so I won't Went to the cafeteria to eat."

Shi Qingfan's light brown eyes looked at Jiang Xuenian and did not speak for three seconds, the light flashed in his eyes, and he said: "Okay."

After Jiang Xuenian left, only Shi Qingfan was left in the classroom.

Gong Linglang folded her arms against the table and said, "Qingfan, you and Jiang Xuenian are not quite right today. What happened?"

"It was fine yesterday." Tang Xiuran didn't understand either.

After Shi Qingfan finished speaking, he raised his eyes and saw Gong Linglang's shocked face, looking like he was going to say something, and said, "Don't console me, I can adjust it myself."

Growing up in such a family, Shi Qingfan did not become cynical. Now that she finds out that the person she likes doesn't like her, it's nothing to her.

Shi Qingfan caressed his chest with his right hand, it was a little stuffy and tingling.

Compared with the deep sadness of her mother's death, her sadness now is not intense, it is just continuous and gentle, without a second pause.

"Come on and eat. I'll find out soon."

Gong Linglang and Tang Xiuran looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

Shi Qingfan has been like this since he was a child. He never shares his sadness with others and finds someone to make up his mind. When we meet next time, Shi Qingfan has healed himself by virtue of his strong heart, and has been injured again and again. After that, the soft and cute girl's character became colder and colder when she was a child.

Gong Linglang and the others can only watch and worry, nothing can help her.

During class in the morning, the pain in her wrist always reminded Jiang Xuenian of what she had experienced in the morning.

Jiang Xuenian passed the impulsive age long ago, and the more angry he became, the calmer he became.

There was no one around at that time, Jiang Xuenian's force value was not comparable to Huo Yashan, in order to protect himself, he could only make a **** "guarantee" to get himself out of the situation of being trapped by Huoyashan.