Chapter 56

On the way back to the dormitory after lunch, Huo Yashan was stopped by Shi Xinran.

"Yasan, I have something to tell you."

Huo Yashan said directly: "I don't have time, I don't want to listen."

A person she has no interest in is worthless in front of her.

Huo Yashan raised his hand and turned Shi Xinran aside, Shi Xinran hurriedly said, "What I want to say has to do with Jiang Xuenian!"

Huo Yashan stopped, turned to look at Shi Xinran: "What's the matter?"

Shi Xinran pointed to the bench under the tree next to her and said, "I just finished gym class, and my legs are a little weak. Can I go there and talk?"

Fei Yaxin knocked on Huoyashan's shoulder and whispered, "I'm leaving?"

Huo Yashan said happily while staring: "If what you say is worthless, I will make you pay for wasting my time."

"I'm sure it's very valuable." Shi Xinran smiled, in fact almost gnawed a silver tooth in hate.

She never imagined that Huo Yashan would be so heartless. When she liked her, she was as low as dust, and when she disliked her, she regarded her as dust.

Jiang Xuenian was right. An arrogant person like Huo Yashan will learn a lesson only if she falls into the abyss.

Huo Yashan lifted his feet and walked under the tree, carrying Fei Yaxin on his back and said, "Go back first."

Fei Yaxin gave Shi Xinran a self-seeking look and left.

While standing and waiting, Huo Yashan sat down happily and said impatiently, "If you have something to say, say something."

Shi Xinran raised her eyes to look at Huo Yashan, with a hint of grievance in her eyes: "Yashan, I have no ill intentions towards you, can you not be so cruel to me?"

Huo Yashan said "tsk", "I never saw you like this when I was chasing you before, okay, if you want to say something, just say it, I won't eat your set now."

Shi Xinran's face was slightly stiff, and her eyes were lowered in embarrassment.

She pursed her lips and said, "The monthly test results for the twelfth grade are out, and Jiang Xuenian is the first in the grade. I believe you have heard about this."

"Well. So what?" Huo Yashan kicked the ginkgo tree beside his feet boredly, and the golden fan-shaped leaves fell like rain.

Such rude things, Huo Yashan had never done in front of her before.

Shi Xinran said: "You must have heard that Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan are a good match. There were people who thought they would not be true, but now Jiang Xuenian's achievements As soon as they came out, almost no one didn't believe they were a pair. This is a school, and the most important thing for students is grades."

"What do you mean? Are you not comfortable with me?" Huo Yashan finally turned his gaze to Shi Xinran and asked unhappily.

Shi Xinran raised her eyes and said seriously: "Yashan, I came to you this time to help you. In the past... you were kind to me, although now you don't like me anymore, but I have to repay the kindness that I have treated to me before.”

Huo Yashan's expression softened slightly, "Well, continue."

She wanted to see how Shi Xinran could repay her.

Shi Xinran said: "Nowadays, many people are drinking Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan's CPs, thinking they are a good match. If you want to gain the advantage of public opinion, Yashan, you must talk to Jiang Xue. In terms of appearance, you and Shi Qingfan have their own strengths. In terms of family background, no one in the whole Saint Lis can compare with you, but in terms of performance, you are now a loser to Shi Qingfan. But it doesn't matter, in terms of performance You don't necessarily lose to Shi Qingfan."