Chapter 38

Jiang Xuenian will definitely not keep a distance from Shi Qingfan.

This is totally unnecessary.

Jiang Xuenian spent a period of time in the rice circle for a graduation thesis related to the entertainment industry in the real world.

The rice circle is complex and diverse, there are girlfriend fans, mother fans, sister fans, Wei fans, cp fans, and the most danceable force is cp fans.

Substitute into her and Shi Qingfan, Gong Linglang is the only fan of Shi Qingfan, and the group of cp students are cp fans.

cp fans can be said to be born for the love of others, as long as they recognize that you are a couple, no matter what you do, it is sweet evidence of love.

cpInteractive - sip!

cp has frequent interactions - my cp is in love, and it kills me!

cps don't interact, don't meet, don't even mention each other at all - my cps are avoiding suspicion, they must be real! This is still not hit? ? ?

So there is no need for her and Shi Qingfan to avoid suspicion at all, and how they usually get along is the same as usual.

There was a physical education class in class three in the morning the next day. Jiang Xuenian ran for four or five days, every morning and afternoon, eight hundred in the afternoon. .

The physical fitness of the students in the Union City is very important. Each physical education class must do at least 20 minutes of moderate-intensity training, and the remaining 20 minutes are free to form teams, play badminton, table tennis, tennis , All kinds of basketball sports can be.

In the past, every time I took a physical education class, Jiang Xuenian could only rely on the sports equipment to bask in the sun without moving. I circled around the playground and wanted to play together, but I was too tired to lift my hands.

After training today, Gong Linglang was about to call Shi Qingfan and Tang Xiuran to get sports equipment, Jiang Xuenian said, "I'll come too, the four of us can be divided into two groups to play badminton."

Shi Qingfan looked over and asked, "Can you?"

Jiang Xuenian smiled and said: "Badminton is fine, as long as you don't hit too hard later, just let me a little bit."

Gong Linglang walked around Jiang Xuenian and said in surprise, "Don't you just come to the playground for a few laps every day? It's only a few days before you finish training and playing?"

Jiang Xuenian smiled and said, "Maybe my body is already suitable for exercise, but I didn't like to exercise before, so my physical strength is not good."

Tang Xiuran said: "Wow, you are too Versailles, what a physique you are so good, envy hurts me."

"..." Gong Linglang felt that Tang Xiuran didn't say to help her, but came to help Jiang Xuenian to chase after Shi Qingfan.

The four went to get the badminton racket, Tang Xiuran asked: "How to group? Who is playing with whom?"

Shi Qingfan: "Jiang Xuenian and I."

Gong Linglang said: "Of course it's me and..."

"Linglang and me!"

Tang Xiuran walked over and dragged Gong Linglang away, "Let's go, let's go there to fight, stay away."

Gong Linglang was dragged away by Tang Xiuran reluctantly.

Jiang Xuenian held the ball track: "Squad leader, let's find a place."