Chapter 10

There are forty students in the third class, and fifteen students were selected to participate in the competition.

At two o'clock in the afternoon, the students gathered in the playground according to the class. Gong Linglang was unqualified in physical fitness and was brushed off. Now she is the leader of the cheerleading team. Give Shi Qingfan the best noodles during the competition.

Gong Linglang is not here, although others hate Jiang Xuenian, but they themselves are not very familiar with Shi Qingfan, so they can only watch Jiang Xuenian stand beside Shi Qingfan, want to She is not qualified to drive away.

"Squad leader, I've never run three kilometers before, so I'm a little scared." Jiang Xuenian pretended to be weak, and there was an unnoticeable trembling in his warm voice.

Shi Qingfan eats soft and not hard, Jiang Xuenian's appropriate showing of weakness can arouse Shi Qingfan's pity, laying a solid foundation for their future exchanges.

Shi Qingfan really comforted her: "Don't worry, the teacher will teach you how to breathe and body movements when running."

After waiting for more than ten minutes, the physical education teachers in charge of other classes have arrived and began to warm up with the students. The physical education teacher of the third class has not yet disappeared.

"Monitor, we won't become unwanted children."

"Even if the teacher asks for leave, you should tell us. The other classes have started training, and we are the only ones standing there."

"I took a nap and woke up late. I was afraid that I would be running late. I almost exploded my lungs, but the physical education teacher didn't come???"

Shi Qingfan walked to the front of the team and raised his hand to signal the students to be quiet.

"I'll ask the situation, just a moment."

Jiang Xuenian came out of the team, "Squad leader, I'll go with you."

Seeing that Jiang Xuenian was going to follow Shi Qingfan, Yin Yan, one of the executors of the "Guarding the Squad Leader Plan", immediately said: "Squad Leader, I will go too!"

As soon as I took a foot, I heard Shi Qingfan's ice-cold voice say, "No need."

Yin Yan: “…”

Gong Linglang, why didn't you come! The squad leader was kidnapped by Jiang Xuenian!

Yin Yan could only watch Jiang Xuenian walk to Shi Qingfan in two or three steps, and the two walked further and further side by side.

Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan first went to ask the physical education teachers of other classes if they knew the situation of the third class physical education teachers, but they did not get any results. They went to the physical education office to find someone, but no one answered the door. , After pushing the door open, he found that the huge office was empty and no one was there.

"Maybe when we came, the physical education teacher in charge of the third class happened to go to the playground from another way."

"Go back and have a look." Shi Qingfan felt that the possibility of what Jiang Xuenian said was not impossible.

The two returned to the playground, and the physical education teachers from other classes saw them coming back and pointed in the direction of class three: "Shi Qingfan, the teacher of class three is here."

Shi Qingfan not only impresses students with her beauty, but also is loved by teachers of various subjects - including PE teachers, because of Shi Qingfan's excellent performance in sports every year. Break your own previous record.