Chapter 78

Shi Qingfan didn't care what Jiang Xuenian said, and said: "I heard Qiao Ya's name from Wei Anxian. Qiao Ya is the first place in the school's combat power rankings. , won the title for two consecutive years, which is very powerful. Wei Anxian has studied Qiao Ya and knows that she is often 'defiant'. However, her 'defiant' is not really looking down on others, but is used to immersing herself in her own world and ignoring others inadvertently. In general, she should be an interesting person who doesn't pay much attention to other people in reality but is good at talking on the Internet, right?"

Jiang Xuenian: "...Yes."

What happened to Wei Anxian? As the vice president of the Oga Alliance, shouldn't Qingqing be kept away from Alpha, why did she introduce Alpha to her?

Shi Qingfan once told Jiang Xuenian that the university should focus on study and not fall in love.

After Jiang Xuenian finished speaking, he waited to see Shi Qingfan's attitude.

Shi Qingfan said, "I know." Qiao Ya always wanted to ask her about Wei Anxian.

Jiang Xuenian's heart sank.

Knowing that Qiao Ya has bad intentions and chatting with her, does Qingqing already have a certain affection for Qiao Ya?

Jiang Xuenian still wanted to persuade Shi Qingfan, but they were just friends, and she had no position or qualification to persuade her not to chat with Qiao Ya.

Even when Shi Qingfan and Qiao Ya were together in the future... She could only watch from the side.

After a day of training, Deng Ji came over and told Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan to go back to school, and when he walked in, he was shocked to see Jiang Xuenian's face.

"Xue Nian, are you tired or what? Your face is so ugly?"

Jiang Xuenian's heart has been sinking at the bottom of the valley for a long time, and he can't do anything. Hearing Deng Ji's question, he forced a smile and said: "I'm fine, maybe it's been a long time. Come on, some are not used to the training here."

The whole day Qingfan was dealing with the affairs of the Oga Alliance, and he was busy chatting with his small brain. Jiang Xuenian could only watch from the side, wanting to ask if she was While chatting with Qiao Ya, the words were held back.

Because she was not sure who Qingfan was talking to, Jiang Xuenian always suspected Qiao Ya, which made her heart sink again and again.

Deng Ji looked at Shi Qingfan, Shi Qingfan said, "Maybe I'm a little tired every year, just go back to school and rest for a night."

The three came to the door of the army and returned the bracelets. Jiang Xuenian and Shi Qingfan returned to their respective class buses.

The whole car was waiting for her to come back. As soon as Jiang Xuenian got in the car, he saw Handa sitting in the first row slapped the vacant seat next to him and said, "Boss, boss, come quickly, I Take your place!"

"Thank you." Jiang Xuenian sat down weakly.

Fasten your seat belt and the bus starts.

Handa glanced at her face, typed and chatted on Xiaoguang's brain, and after a while, she finally asked cautiously, "Boss, are you very tired from training? "

"It's tiring." Tired.

Jiang Xuenian said sullenly.

Handa lowered her head and continued typing.

Handa: Classmates, the boss said she was tired! She said she was tired! The training in the first group was so terrifying, no wonder she looked so bad. Fortunately, I was in the second group.