Chapter 89

Seeing that Qingfan was happy, Jiang Xuenian forgot the jealousy just now.

On the second day after returning to Jiang's house, Jiang Xuenian remembered the question he had asked on the forum.

After she added a series of conditions, she got more than 100 answers, of which the one with the most likes was at the top.

—I suspect that the landlord is here to show that she is an alha and has an oga girlfriend, you have marked her, you don’t know why she blushed when she saw your disheveled clothes? I was really short of those 100 alliance coins to endure strong jealousy to answer the landlord's mentally handicapped question. The reason is simple - she likes you. (100,000 likes)

—Landlord, you, hey! Why do alhas like you have oga willing to let you mark! I'm furious! ! (Number of likes 90000)

—A show of affection and love is in front of me? I endured it for one hundred alliance coins! It's time to be together, what's next for the markup? marry! You must get married now! Civil Affairs Bureau, I'll move it for you! (Number of likes 80000)

The following answers are similar, they all say that she is showing her affection on purpose.

After all, the oga in this world belongs to the category with the smallest number of genders, an oga can definitely find an alha husband, but an alha cannot necessarily find an oga wife.

Jiang Xuenian felt that she was wronged, she was really looking for an answer.

"Qingfan likes me?" Jiang Xuenian was shamefully moved by this possibility.

If Shi Qingfan likes her and confesses to her, Jiang Xuenian feels that he will bend in a second.

Jiang Xuenian sighed, rewarded one hundred alliance coins to the answerer with the most likes, and then posted a new question.

She wrote the previous patch and highlighted a few more.

[Oga regards alha as a friend. ]

[oga likes men. ]

[So why is alha jealous because oga makes alha friends, or even oga friends? ]

After posting the question, Jiang Xuenian set up a reward of 200 Union Coins.

I posted a question in the morning, and Jiang Xuenian received a text message from the forum at noon. The text message reminded her that more than 100 people answered the question, and the highest number of likes exceeded 100,000, please read it as soon as possible Answer.

Jiang Xuenian was nervous before opening the forum, she felt that she would know the answer without opening it.

They must think that alha likes oga, which means she likes Shi Qingfan.

Click on the first few articles, and it really is.

—Familiar landlord, have you come to show your love again? Of course you are jealous because you like oga. If the landlord's money is too much to burn, it is better to transfer 10,000 alliance coins directly to me, saving hundreds of hundreds of dollars to play. (100,000 likes)

—don't doubt, you love her. I'll go to the Civil Affairs Bureau immediately! (Number of likes 90000)

I read thirty or forty articles in a row, and they all say that Qingfan will be jealous when she likes it.

Jiang Xuenian rewarded the answerer with the highest number of likes, and then posted another question.