Chapter 18

Jiang Xuenian naturally had no opinion.

Xu Jie acted as the invigilator, while Shi Qingfan and Meng Baichun supervised.

Jiang Xuenian and Luo Yue sat on both sides.

Shi Qingfan sent the papers to the two of them, Xu Jie raised her wrist and looked at the time: "It's 6:50, and it's over at 7:20, okay?"

"No problem." Jiang Xuenian said.

She just glanced at the question type. This set of questions is obviously for ordinary students. The number of questions is large and the questions are simple. Half of the questions are multiple choice questions, accounting for half of the total score. The major topics are all rote memorization, mainly to examine the basics of students.

There is no time limit, Luo Yue and Jiang Xuenian are really hard to tell the winner.

Luo Yue gave Jiang Xuenian a wary look, Jiang Xuenian smiled back: "Come on."

Luo Yue's face changed slightly, and she was suspicious: Why does Jiang Xuenian still laugh?

"Okay, let's get started." Xu Jie said directly without giving Luo Yue much time to think.

Jiang Xuenian picked up the pen and wrote ten lines at a time, and he kept filling in the options in brackets. In less than five minutes, the front was already written.

On the other hand, Luo Yue, she usually does the questions carefully, for fear that there are traps in the question, even if there is a time limit this time, she still reads it word by word. She knew that she was so slow, and she was a little flustered. When she was in the middle, she found that there were traps in the three questions.

At this time, Luo Yue heard Jiang Xuenian turning the page.

She hurriedly looked up at Jiang Xuenian, not in a hurry, but overjoyed.

Fast writing means unclear review questions. These three multiple-choice questions are a full nine points.

Luo Yue determined that her speed was fine, and continued to carefully review and answer the questions.

When Jiang Xuenian finished writing two big topics, Luo Yue finally turned the page.

Meng Baichun didn't know the question type, and seeing Luo Yue's slow speed in doing the questions made her forehead sweat.

Shi Qingfan is not worried at all, Jiang Xuenian is still expanding his knowledge in the past few days, and the current knowledge reserve is at least double that of the rematch. .

7:19, Jiang Xuenian put down his pen.

Luo Yue is still writing and writing, and the number of words in the answer is too many. Rao is that she used her fastest speed to write, but she still can't catch up with Jiang Xuenian, who is faster than her.

The last two questions add up to fifteen points. When the pointer points to 7:20, Luo Yue is just on the penultimate question

Luo Yue wrote too fast, with too much force, and her hands trembled slightly after putting down the pen.

Xu Jie took the papers from the two of them, "Meng Baichun, you sentenced Jiang Xuenian. Shi Qingfan sentenced Luo Yue." One of them gave a red pen.

Meng Baichun asked: "Director Xu, the answer..."

Xu Jie said: "I remember the answer in my heart. I read one and you will judge."

"AABCC, CDABD, BCBDA, CBDAA." The full score is 150, and one multiple-choice question is 3 points, for a total of 60 points.