Chapter 36

Shi Qingfan settled for Jiang Xuenian and went back to his seat to sit down. Gong Linglang turned around with an unhappy face and gave Shi Qingfan a small note-because she was yesterday Shouting hurts my throat and can't speak yet.

Shi Qingfan took the note.

]

The words were full of dissatisfaction and rebuke to Jiang Xuenian.

Shi Qingfan stared at the small note for a while, not knowing how to reply to Gong Linglang.

If she told the real reason, Gong Linglang would definitely explode.

Gong Linglang didn't hear back from Shi Qingfan, she turned around and looked at her suspiciously, her posture was firm, and sometimes Qingfan rushed over to ask questions without answering.

"I heard your reading sound getting quieter and quieter outside the classroom. Why are you so uninspired in the morning? What did you do last night?" Qingfan's small crisis.

Gong Linglang was a little afraid of Tan Ying, Tan Ying called her parents no less than ten times because she didn't like studying, and she was terrified.

Hearing Tan Ying's voice, Gong Linglang immediately turned around and took the book and read it with her lips.

Tan Ying walked to the podium and was about to urge him to watch the video of the game when he suddenly saw a stack of neat composition papers on the podium.

Tan Ying felt novel, she sat down and took Gong Linglang's review and read it carefully. The full text is about 1,600 words and shared four pieces of writing paper. The handwriting is clear and the writing is smooth. Sincere feelings, is a rare masterpiece.

, The school does not know how many people are motivated by the game.

Tan Ying stood up and clapped her hands twice, "Classmates, be quiet."

The sound of reading gradually stopped, the students raised their heads and looked at Tan Ying, surprised to find that Tan Ying was actually laughing.

Tan Ying has laughed a handful of times since the beginning of the school year. Is there anything that makes her happy today?

Everyone is curiously waiting for what Tan Ying will do next.

Tan Ying got off the podium and walked to Gong Linglang.

Gong Linglang suddenly had a bad feeling.

The next moment, Tan Yingdao said: "The task of watching the video of the city's league games arranged last night, I wonder how everyone has completed it?"

"Teacher, we have so much homework, how can we have time to write the afterthought."

"I wrote a third."

"Teacher, I don't know how to write my afterthought, can I not?"

Some people see Tan Ying in a good mood and strive to fight for their right not to write about the aftermath.

Tan Ying listened to their words, her face remained unchanged, she took the after-view written by Gong Linglang in front of her, and turned around for everyone to see.

"I canceled a physics class yesterday, the physics teacher didn't leave homework, there were two less papers than usual, and I still couldn't finish writing a review in two papers? excuse."

After speaking, Tan Ying smiled and looked at Gong Linglang, "Speaking of which, I have to praise Gong Linglang. As we all know, Gong Linglang rarely completes the I never did the homework and the extra tasks assigned by the school, and I didn’t know how many grades I was deducted, so I called my parents many times.”