Chapter 22

In order to win, Dai Hongbo was so focused that he couldn't hear or see anything around him for two seconds when he wanted to answer. After pressing the answer button, his body relaxed and received information from the outside world.

Because Jiang Xuenian's score in the rematch was a dozen points lower than himself, Dai Hongbo didn't take Jiang Xuenian seriously from the bottom of his heart, and didn't think Jiang Xuenian would press the quick answer button faster than him.

In his opinion, Jiang Xuenian's participation in the city's league is pure luck. If there are people with good liberal arts in Saint Leis College, Jiang Xuenian, the city's top 50 representative, will not be at all. School competition.

The referee calmly said: "Everyone present can prove that Jiang Xuenian is faster than you. If you don't believe it, you can check the monitoring after the game."

Li Ye hurriedly said: "Referee, Dai Hongbo believes!"

And comforted Dai Hongbo and said: "Jiang Xuenian is really faster than you, don't worry about this question, and then have a good comparison."

Dai Hongbo looked around, no one around refuted the referee's words, Jiang Xuenian was actually two seconds faster than him!

Rao is that he doesn't want to believe, but has to believe.

The muscles on Dai Hongbo's face were tense, he rubbed his sweaty palms on the school uniform, took a deep breath, and said, "I respect the facts, maybe I was too focused just now and didn't listen To the sound of Jiang Xuenian pressing the answer button."

Dai Hongbo said to himself in his heart, even if Jiang Xuenian presses fast, it's fine, she may not be able to answer correctly. Maybe Jiang Xuenian was just bluffing, and in order to disturb his mind, he deliberately rushed to answer regardless of whether the answer was right or wrong.

Her grades are so poor that she can't beat herself.

"Referee, the game can continue, I have no doubts."

The referee said: "After pressing the quick answer button for each question, the answer will be given within five seconds within the time limit. Due to the question of Dai Hongbo just now, the answering time has been exceeded, and the first question will be invalid."

"Any questions? No game to continue."

Dai Hongbo didn't expect that questioning would have such a benefit, so he couldn't help laughing, with a smug look on his eyebrows, seeing Jiang Xuenian looking at him, he lowered his voice and said to Jiang Xuenian: "No I'm sorry, I might just be lucky, and I didn't expect it to turn out like this."

Very uneducated tone.

Jiang Xuenian thought that this child was not beaten to death when he grew up, he was really lucky.

Jiang Xuenian smiled gently, "Yes, no one thought of it."

She raised her hand, "Referee, I have a question."

The referee asked, "What do you want to say?"

Jiang Xuenian said: "The rejection of the first question is entirely due to Dai Hongbo's problem, and has nothing to do with me. It is unfair to me to give up the advantage of grabbing the right to answer the question. Referee, I apply for the next question. I have the right to answer the question first, and I choose to answer or not to answer the question after the question is given, and if I choose not to answer, the right to answer the question automatically belongs to Dai Hongbo.”

That is to say, if Jiang Xuenian does not answer, Dai Hongbo must answer whether he will or not.

"You!" Dai Hongbo did not expect Jiang Xuenian to say such a thing.