Chapter 162 The Son-in-Law Is Here (Part 3)

Shi Qingfan came to the prime minister's mansion for a banquet in a moon white robe.

 The originally bustling banquet hall was quiet for a moment because of her arrival. The people in the hall saw her face and couldn't help but stare their eyes. After looking at her attire, they knew that she was a man, and their dazed brain slowly recovered. .

 The banquet hall became lively again, but everyone's eyes always fell on Shi Qingfan from time to time.

 The female family member and the male guest were not together, and Shi Qingfan was a little disappointed that he didn't see the eldest princess when he came in.

 She turned to leave the banquet hall, and was stopped by the housekeeper of the prime minister's residence as soon as she went out.

 The butler smiled and said, "Young Master Biao, you are here. The master knew you were here today, and he was so happy that he almost fell asleep last night. He woke up this morning and waited for you in the study. Come with me quickly."

 Shi Qingfan nodded lightly, "Please lead the way."

 She remembered that the last time she came to the prime minister's mansion, it was the butler who threw her a few pieces of silver with contempt, saying that the prime minister had no time to see her, and told her to take the money and leave quickly.

 The attitude today is very different from the old days.

 Shi Qingfan didn't care about the housekeeper, let alone his attitude towards himself.

 When I came to the study to meet the prime minister, the prime minister asked Shi Qingfan a few questions with concern, and Shi Qingfan answered them one by one.

 After expressing all-round concern to Shi Qingfan, the prime minister finally got to the point.

 He stroked his beard and said, "I heard that His Majesty walked up to you three times during the palace examination. Do you know what this means?"

 Shi Qingfan: "..." Wouldn't Uncle Cheap also misunderstand that His Majesty likes men and takes a fancy to her like Ge Qingyue and the others?

 "Qing Fan doesn't know, please ask uncle to give some advice."

 The prime minister smiled and said, "Of course it's a good thing. In my opinion, His Majesty is looking after the son-in-law for the eldest princess."

 Shi Qingfan looked at the prime minister in surprise.

 Uncle Qi is so sharp, no wonder he can be the prime minister.

 prime minister

 Seeing Shi Qingfan's expression, he said: "The eldest princess is twenty-three this year, and His Majesty was worried about her marriage three years ago. However, the eldest princess has high eyesight. She met many men and none of them took her fancy."

 "I heard that the eldest princess attaches great importance to a man's appearance. The emperor will naturally think of you when he sees that you are talented and handsome."

 "The Prime Minister's Mansion holds a banquet every year at this time, and the Eldest Princess has never attended the banquet. Why do you think the Eldest Princess will come to the banquet in the Prime Minister's Mansion this year?"

 Shi Qing Fan's face showed a faint daze and disbelief: Could it be... for me? "

 The prime minister nodded, showing a "children can teach" expression, "Yes, I don't know how your majesty persuaded the eldest princess to go to the banquet, but since the eldest princess is here, you must appear in front of the eldest princess and try to express yourself in front of the eldest princess .”