Chapter 68

Jiang Xuenian raised his eyes, the corners of his lips slightly curved: "Then it depends on the sincerity of your apology."

Shan Xingyu said: "I can say 'sorry' to you, if you are not satisfied, I..."

"How are you?" Jiang Xuenian was a little curious about what Shan Xingyu was going to do.

"I, I promise you one thing!" Shan Xingyu gritted his teeth.

After he finished speaking, he looked at Jiang Xuenian nervously, for fear that she would say something embarrassing.

, was determined that he would not differentiate into Alpha, and he himself lost hope. How could he know that once he differentiated, he became an S-class Alpha, which was higher than his two brothers. From the day he differentiated, the family's money Whatever he spends, his father and mother love him more than he gets tired.

Both brothers have been admitted to prestigious schools, of course he can't be ashamed of taking the test, he must do better than them. The parental love that I have finally realized cannot be lost because of this.

Shan Xingyu was full of confidence when he came, but he had such a rare S-level Alpha that he had the unfortunate chance to encounter an sss-level Alpha that was a hundred times rarer than him. Not only that, as soon as he came offended people.

In order to protect his face in front of his family, Shan Xingyu reluctantly gave up his face in front of Jiang Xuenian.

Jiang Xuenian said: "Just apologize to me seriously."

It was just a few quarrels, and Shan Xingyu didn't take advantage of it, she couldn't care about a child.

"It won't make it too embarrassing for you to lose." Jiang Xuenian thought Shan Xingyu was very interesting and teased him, "Don't you want to apologize and deliberately delay time?"

Shan Xingyu hurriedly said, "Strictly! Apologize immediately!"

Shan Xingyu stood up, faced Jiang Xuenian, and shouted her name, "Jiang Xuenian!"

"Shuh!" The eyes of the entire classroom were attracted.

Shan Xingyu bent down ninety degrees: "I'm sorry! It was my fault! Please forgive me!"

Jiang Xuenian: "..." You don't need to be so loud.

I don't know why she is single Xingyu.

"I forgive you, sit down." Shan Xingyu is really brave.

Shan Xingyu didn't care about other people's eyes at all. After sitting down, he grabbed the corner of Jiang Xuenian's table and asked, "Great God, let's discuss in detail how to lose without shame."

Jiang Xuenian asked: "Why don't you feel ashamed?"

Shan Xingyu said: "Of course there are back and forth, you come and I go, one person and one move! Let's play ten back and forth, and I will lose to you in the end, how about it?"

Jiang Xuenian said: "The idea is very good."

"Can I?" Shan Xingyu asked expectantly.

"I'll think about it."

In Shan Xingyu, thinking about it means no way. When he was a child, he told his parents what he wanted, and his parents would perfunctory him with "think about it". Obviously, the family is not short of money. He would rather buy two more computers for his two brothers than to fulfill his little wish.

"Hey." Shan Xingyu sighed heavily, turned around, and his back looked a little negative.

Jiang Xuenian is unknown, so what happened? Shan Xingyu's character design changed too quickly, from a hanging **** to a shriveled plant, with a negative combat power.